Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick FYI 2.0
1 2
If Tunnel 5/Milestone 5 flips to resting overnight, we'll give you the formal update once we're up, awake, and online for the standard workday. [emoji=new friend size=1] And as long as Dustcarve Dig is in resting mode, you'll be able to receive credit for turning in supplies for Tunnel 5!
If Tunnel 5/Milestone 5 flips to resting overnight, we'll give you the formal update once we're up, awake, and online for the standard workday.

And as long as Dustcarve Dig is in resting mode, you'll be able to receive credit for turning in supplies for Tunnel 5!
Completely reasonable, no worries!
Completely reasonable, no worries!
Yay thank you for the FYI <3
Yay thank you for the FYI <3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Awesome, thanks for the update! You've been so forward & transparent through this whole thing @Aequorin and we appreciate you!
Awesome, thanks for the update! You've been so forward & transparent through this whole thing @Aequorin and we appreciate you!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Again, 100% reasonable, thank you!^^
Again, 100% reasonable, thank you!^^
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Thanks for letting us know <3 Loving this event!
Thanks for letting us know <3 Loving this event!
Thank you for the heads up and for putting this event together! Y'all did a lot of hard work and I appreciate it. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
Thank you for the heads up and for putting this event together! Y'all did a lot of hard work and I appreciate it.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
thanks for the update aequo!! we appreciate you and staff so much, thank you so so much for being so forward and informative =3 you guys have made this event so special and fun!!
thanks for the update aequo!! we appreciate you and staff so much, thank you so so much for being so forward and informative =3 you guys have made this event so special and fun!!
qXQWPsO.png
hyde
he/she fr+19
@Aequorin

Thank you so much for all that you do for FR. This event has truly been fun, and people like you make this site a very enjoyable place for literally thousands of us. Just wanted you to know that you and the entire staff are very much appreciated!
@Aequorin

Thank you so much for all that you do for FR. This event has truly been fun, and people like you make this site a very enjoyable place for literally thousands of us. Just wanted you to know that you and the entire staff are very much appreciated!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
You guys rock!

For once, no pun intended.
You guys rock!

For once, no pun intended.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2