Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | returned from ~2 year hiatus
I just returned from ~2 years hiatus and thought I would pop into the forum to say hi. I'm now a university student studying engineering, and the stress reminded me of how lovely and peaceful FR is.
I speak French & German and I'm learning Russian & Spanish, if anyone is looking for a non-english pen pal :)
I just returned from ~2 years hiatus and thought I would pop into the forum to say hi. I'm now a university student studying engineering, and the stress reminded me of how lovely and peaceful FR is.
I speak French & German and I'm learning Russian & Spanish, if anyone is looking for a non-english pen pal :)
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
welcome back!

I'm trying to learn russian, and have a baby's understanding of french
welcome back!

I'm trying to learn russian, and have a baby's understanding of french
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
welcome!
welcome!
welcome back!!
welcome back!!
qAOaXBj.png
Welcome back, neat to know you also speak Russian but I'll hold that off to the side [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] If you're wondering what's been new: there's a dragon species called Ancients featuring Gaolers, Banescales and Veilspuns. Lot's of revamps like marketplace, world map, dragon profiles, coli venues & more have also been new that I haven't mentioned yet!
Welcome back, neat to know you also speak Russian but I'll hold that off to the side

If you're wondering what's been new: there's a dragon species called Ancients featuring Gaolers, Banescales and Veilspuns. Lot's of revamps like marketplace, world map, dragon profiles, coli venues & more have also been new that I haven't mentioned yet!
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
hey, welcome back! i’m recently back from a 1 year hiatus, and i have to say, out of everything that’s changed– more than new breeds, genes, feature revamps, anything– the ONE thing that i can’t seem to get used to is the T:G ratio. it’s 1:1300 now... i miss 1:1000 so much [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
hey, welcome back! i’m recently back from a 1 year hiatus, and i have to say, out of everything that’s changed– more than new breeds, genes, feature revamps, anything– the ONE thing that i can’t seem to get used to is the T:G ratio. it’s 1:1300 now... i miss 1:1000 so much
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Welcome back :D
I'm also learning Spanish and I'm horrible at it lol
Welcome back :D
I'm also learning Spanish and I'm horrible at it lol
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,