Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Extend Time Festive Favors is Open
1 2 3 4 5
Many times, I've diligently collected currency for an entire week. And then I realize the next day I realize I forgot to spend it.

So, how about keeping Festive Favors open longer?

I'm basically suggesting that Festive Favors stay open a day (or a few days) after the end of each festival. No more currency would be able to be gathered during this time, but you can spend it freely. Skins in the marketplace/Baldwin's would also cycle out during this time.

Other events (ex. NotN), have chests and the like able to be opened a few days after the festival ends. Why not extend it to elemental fests?

Pros:
  • Grace Period for forgetful players

Cons:
  • Coding difficulties?
  • May seem unfair?

If you have anything to add, it'd be much appreciated!
Many times, I've diligently collected currency for an entire week. And then I realize the next day I realize I forgot to spend it.

So, how about keeping Festive Favors open longer?

I'm basically suggesting that Festive Favors stay open a day (or a few days) after the end of each festival. No more currency would be able to be gathered during this time, but you can spend it freely. Skins in the marketplace/Baldwin's would also cycle out during this time.

Other events (ex. NotN), have chests and the like able to be opened a few days after the festival ends. Why not extend it to elemental fests?

Pros:
  • Grace Period for forgetful players

Cons:
  • Coding difficulties?
  • May seem unfair?

If you have anything to add, it'd be much appreciated!
I don't support this, you could just make a point to remember when the festival is ending.
I don't support this, you could just make a point to remember when the festival is ending.
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
I think I can get behind a Festive Favors 24-hour grace period. The 6am site time rollover for events is a bit more tricky to remember than midnight which is probably why some people miss the cutoff.
I think I can get behind a Festive Favors 24-hour grace period. The 6am site time rollover for events is a bit more tricky to remember than midnight which is probably why some people miss the cutoff.
fo11Vhp.png
I think a week is plenty of time to remember to buy the fest items, (and I'm saying this as someone who forgot to buy Shadow's 2019 fest items).

The chests you can collect during elemental fests don't disappear while the NotN chests do vanish, which is why those chests have some extra days for you to open them.
I think a week is plenty of time to remember to buy the fest items, (and I'm saying this as someone who forgot to buy Shadow's 2019 fest items).

The chests you can collect during elemental fests don't disappear while the NotN chests do vanish, which is why those chests have some extra days for you to open them.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
I say no grace, as many players buy doubles, so look in AH. A week is plenty of time to at least passively brew currency and gather. This is why you should buy items early in week as you get enough to afford it, as its not like you can only buy at the last minute.
I say no grace, as many players buy doubles, so look in AH. A week is plenty of time to at least passively brew currency and gather. This is why you should buy items early in week as you get enough to afford it, as its not like you can only buy at the last minute.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
as someone who almost forgot to buy hers this week (had to buy them in the last 15 minutes and thankfully I didn't sleep longer today:P ) I have to say no support.

Festival items are usually fairly plentiful and cheap (which I am not complaining about) and are, to my knowledge available in joxar's chests, so I don't feel there is a need for an extension.
as someone who almost forgot to buy hers this week (had to buy them in the last 15 minutes and thankfully I didn't sleep longer today:P ) I have to say no support.

Festival items are usually fairly plentiful and cheap (which I am not complaining about) and are, to my knowledge available in joxar's chests, so I don't feel there is a need for an extension.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I think 24 hours would be acceptable. Even after all this time I smetimes forget the end day, especially since FR time doesnt match up to my time. I dont think it really hurts anyone as long as currency isnt available to get.
I think 24 hours would be acceptable. Even after all this time I smetimes forget the end day, especially since FR time doesnt match up to my time. I dont think it really hurts anyone as long as currency isnt available to get.
No support, sorry. A week is plenty of time and you can easily set yourself a reminder.
No support, sorry. A week is plenty of time and you can easily set yourself a reminder.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
No support. What's going to stop you remembering the end of the grace period?

And I'm saying this as someone who missed their chance to get the wind apparel by 1 hr
No support. What's going to stop you remembering the end of the grace period?

And I'm saying this as someone who missed their chance to get the wind apparel by 1 hr
[quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-04-04 14:49:40" ] I think I can get behind a Festive Favors 24-hour grace period. The 6am site time rollover for events is a bit more tricky to remember than midnight which is probably why some people miss the cutoff. [/quote]
Naeryl wrote on 2021-04-04 14:49:40:
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
1 2 3 4 5