Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *poke* Did you visit Galore yet?
1 2 3
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/gift]Galore's gift[/url][/b] of the Lovebird Chest from the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2973126#post_2973126]Love is in the Air update[/url][/b] expires tonight (Thursday the 18th) [b]at 22:00[/b] server time. [center][item= "Lovebird Chest"][/center]
Galore's gift of the Lovebird Chest from the Love is in the Air update expires tonight (Thursday the 18th) at 22:00 server time.

Lovebird Chest
Oh goodness I accidentally turned off notifications for trading post! Thanks so much for the reminder! *facepalms*
Oh goodness I accidentally turned off notifications for trading post! Thanks so much for the reminder! *facepalms*
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
yep! what a nice chest, will they be returning next year?
yep! what a nice chest, will they be returning next year?
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Thanks for the reminder ^^
Thanks for the reminder ^^
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Yup!
Yup!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Yep, I really like the chests with random new items, that was neat. :)
Yep, I really like the chests with random new items, that was neat. :)
Yep!
Yep!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Yep!
Yep!
Sig.gif
Yep!
Yep!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Thanks, Galore, I'm going to keep these chests you keep giving me 'till the end of the year.
Thanks, Galore, I'm going to keep these chests you keep giving me 'till the end of the year.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
1 2 3