Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nobody wants to buy my XXY dragons
Whatever I do (various forum posts)... I can't get rid of them but they're too precious to just exalt or sell for fodder.

They are White/White/Y and Black/Black/Y Coatls and Wildclaws.

What do I do?
Whatever I do (various forum posts)... I can't get rid of them but they're too precious to just exalt or sell for fodder.

They are White/White/Y and Black/Black/Y Coatls and Wildclaws.

What do I do?
@Shapeshifter1976 Double black and white dragons are very common so you might find them hard to sell for more than fodder price as there are hundreds of them available for cheap on the auction house.
Your options are to lower the price, exalt them or keep them.
@Shapeshifter1976 Double black and white dragons are very common so you might find them hard to sell for more than fodder price as there are hundreds of them available for cheap on the auction house.
Your options are to lower the price, exalt them or keep them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I recommend you keep those you adore and stop breeding them if no one else appreciates their stark beauty. Alas, it is the way of the world that our lairs do not expand forever.
I recommend you keep those you adore and stop breeding them if no one else appreciates their stark beauty. Alas, it is the way of the world that our lairs do not expand forever.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable