Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Returnee Player Guide
This quarantine makes us do strange things. After two years (maybe), I'm back! So what are the things I should know? Are dragons still selling poorly? What are the common ways now to earn treasure? Will selling my old dragons earn me good money? Or does the dragon age not matter nowadays? Where do you farm now? How do you farm? Are dominance battles still a thing?
This quarantine makes us do strange things. After two years (maybe), I'm back! So what are the things I should know? Are dragons still selling poorly? What are the common ways now to earn treasure? Will selling my old dragons earn me good money? Or does the dragon age not matter nowadays? Where do you farm now? How do you farm? Are dominance battles still a thing?
@PurplePanda

Louretta's Chronology for all the updates, quality of life changes and other random things.

Dragons sell fantastically; I've bought over 130 today so far. The trick to selling above the fodder floor is to have dragons people want that aren't already available cheaper. This comes down to desirability and advertising.

Treasure Making Guide. Glimmer and Gloom is also roughly 15 minutes to hit the Fairgrounds limit, too.

"Old" dragons are generally those with an id of 3 million or less. Above 3 million to around 6 million they might be worth 20-50k. You can find out what people are looking for here and the AH lets you sort by number of digits in the id.

Quickie guide to drop averages.

Swipp trades/Baldwin recipes/HDen quests. Each is a different guide. Check the AH on current pricing for items.

133 STR farming build guide

Dominance battles still exist but are much less frequent. They've sort of collapsed under the weight of raffle prizes and payouts. Now that people have figured out that dom battles enrich the flights not participating in them most people seem to have lost in interest in fighting them.
@PurplePanda

Louretta's Chronology for all the updates, quality of life changes and other random things.

Dragons sell fantastically; I've bought over 130 today so far. The trick to selling above the fodder floor is to have dragons people want that aren't already available cheaper. This comes down to desirability and advertising.

Treasure Making Guide. Glimmer and Gloom is also roughly 15 minutes to hit the Fairgrounds limit, too.

"Old" dragons are generally those with an id of 3 million or less. Above 3 million to around 6 million they might be worth 20-50k. You can find out what people are looking for here and the AH lets you sort by number of digits in the id.

Quickie guide to drop averages.

Swipp trades/Baldwin recipes/HDen quests. Each is a different guide. Check the AH on current pricing for items.

133 STR farming build guide

Dominance battles still exist but are much less frequent. They've sort of collapsed under the weight of raffle prizes and payouts. Now that people have figured out that dom battles enrich the flights not participating in them most people seem to have lost in interest in fighting them.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?