Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey, it's Friday afternoon and
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
What're your pixel dragon plans for this weekend?
What're your pixel dragon plans for this weekend?
Look for eggs.
Look for eggs.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Panic about not acquiring enough iguanas.
Panic about not acquiring enough iguanas.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
- Grind for more glowing embers so I can sell them
- Work on lore

That's about all I have in mind.
- Grind for more glowing embers so I can sell them
- Work on lore

That's about all I have in mind.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I have to go through my hoard/vault and sell a bunch of stuff lol, I have way too many items I've been holding onto forever!! I also want to try to get some more star wars fandragons figured out [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
I have to go through my hoard/vault and sell a bunch of stuff lol, I have way too many items I've been holding onto forever!! I also want to try to get some more star wars fandragons figured out
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Grind all the glowing embers.
Grind all the glowing embers.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Imperial dragons.
Imperial dragons.
keep doing my dailies and then like nothing else as usual LMAO
keep doing my dailies and then like nothing else as usual LMAO
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Making an entry for the Coli Skin/Accent contest. [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
Making an entry for the Coli Skin/Accent contest.
Probably more grinding for the festival! I might also get around to buying a Fire Sprite, I've been saving pretty hard for it and if I can get some of my AH items to sell I think I might have enough this weekend!

Lightning is profit pushing next week, so I'll be filling my lair up with fodder tomorrow and starting the training on Sunday.

I'm also working on a few music composition commissions for some FR dragons, I'll probably be working on those this weekend. Well I should work on those this weekend but we'll see haha. Seem like I'm going to be busy!
Probably more grinding for the festival! I might also get around to buying a Fire Sprite, I've been saving pretty hard for it and if I can get some of my AH items to sell I think I might have enough this weekend!

Lightning is profit pushing next week, so I'll be filling my lair up with fodder tomorrow and starting the training on Sunday.

I'm also working on a few music composition commissions for some FR dragons, I'll probably be working on those this weekend. Well I should work on those this weekend but we'll see haha. Seem like I'm going to be busy!
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16