Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did u choose ur flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
im really curious- did u choose ur flight because of lore or smthn or was it a dumb reason like mine?

my reason is that i really like electric type pokemon lol
im really curious- did u choose ur flight because of lore or smthn or was it a dumb reason like mine?

my reason is that i really like electric type pokemon lol
BLACK LIVES MATTER. DEFUND THE POLICE.
iuEBSJ3.pngibjOZJ4.png5OZS7SI.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
I was originally in Nature because thematically I fit with it, but some time down the line I figured all the green holiday apparel and the green eyes on my dragons didn't fit the look I wanted overall.
I wanted a change, and while I aesthetically like Light and Arcane equally, Arcane was a better fit for me as far as personality :>
I was originally in Nature because thematically I fit with it, but some time down the line I figured all the green holiday apparel and the green eyes on my dragons didn't fit the look I wanted overall.
I wanted a change, and while I aesthetically like Light and Arcane equally, Arcane was a better fit for me as far as personality :>
13409.png25411.png1056.png23280.png 968.png 18440.png
b o d y h o r r o r
b o d y h o r r o r
I was first attracted to mine because I've always had a fascination with storms, then once I joined I liked the vibe of it being more chill since I'm pretty busy \_.._/. Also bonus; cyan-turquoise shades of blue are my favorite and I like cooler tones in general, so most of the babs of my pairs look pretty nice with lightning eyes.
I was first attracted to mine because I've always had a fascination with storms, then once I joined I liked the vibe of it being more chill since I'm pretty busy \_.._/. Also bonus; cyan-turquoise shades of blue are my favorite and I like cooler tones in general, so most of the babs of my pairs look pretty nice with lightning eyes.
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
I'm an emo
I'm an emo
Yo
The fun magicy vibes
The fun magicy vibes
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png

She/he/they/xe
i was in plague when i first joined, and i like body horror a lot. however, i had a traumatic experience in the plague flight so bad it hurt me to even stay in the flight.
my second choice was water because heehee prety blue
i was in plague when i first joined, and i like body horror a lot. however, i had a traumatic experience in the plague flight so bad it hurt me to even stay in the flight.
my second choice was water because heehee prety blue
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I like the eye color, and I also like the primals ever since they released.
I like the eye color, and I also like the primals ever since they released.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Because it's hot. Literally.
Because it's hot. Literally.
Because I like dark stuff. I actually took a couple seconds to decide because Plague also sounded cool, but Shadow fits more with me I think :3
Because I like dark stuff. I actually took a couple seconds to decide because Plague also sounded cool, but Shadow fits more with me I think :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10