Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm back after a near year hiatus!
Hey everyone! It's been a while. I became less active around June last year and completely left around September, I think? But here we go again :D

So, what did I miss? Guess I have a whole lot of familiars to catch up on, oh no. Not even to speak about all the festival apparel I missed.

Who's Fiona? Is Tidepapa back yet? Anything we're looking forward to?
Hey everyone! It's been a while. I became less active around June last year and completely left around September, I think? But here we go again :D

So, what did I miss? Guess I have a whole lot of familiars to catch up on, oh no. Not even to speak about all the festival apparel I missed.

Who's Fiona? Is Tidepapa back yet? Anything we're looking forward to?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Fiona has a stall at the Trading Post and gives rewards for bonding with familiars, including exclusive redraws, and a daily chance to bond with familiars you don't own yet-- yes, including the Boolean, I've gotten it a few times now!

There are no sightings of Tidelord.

Banescales, the Fire Ancient breed, were released in December; the female pose is wyvern-based and the male pose is cockatrice-based. There have also been, I think three new pairs of genes plus a couple more tertiaries released, so you'll probably want to spend some time in Predict Morphology.

A new Modern and new Ancient are both underway; the Ancient is slated for later this year, and the Modern was at 70% apparel completion as of late January.

We just had a bunch of rodent companion apparel and a brand-new eldritch coli venue released, and the staff has just said that the new feature on Monday will be something that hasn't been mentioned before-- which rules out the map, new breeds and coli PVP at once, so we're looking at a big surprise there!
@Maevepanda Fiona has a stall at the Trading Post and gives rewards for bonding with familiars, including exclusive redraws, and a daily chance to bond with familiars you don't own yet-- yes, including the Boolean, I've gotten it a few times now!

There are no sightings of Tidelord.

Banescales, the Fire Ancient breed, were released in December; the female pose is wyvern-based and the male pose is cockatrice-based. There have also been, I think three new pairs of genes plus a couple more tertiaries released, so you'll probably want to spend some time in Predict Morphology.

A new Modern and new Ancient are both underway; the Ancient is slated for later this year, and the Modern was at 70% apparel completion as of late January.

We just had a bunch of rodent companion apparel and a brand-new eldritch coli venue released, and the staff has just said that the new feature on Monday will be something that hasn't been mentioned before-- which rules out the map, new breeds and coli PVP at once, so we're looking at a big surprise there!
don't like my dragons
@Astariall

Thanks for the quick update, seems there's enough for me to check out!
@Astariall

Thanks for the quick update, seems there's enough for me to check out!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
A new venue just dropped and something completely unknown is occurring on the site's anniversary on Monday! And welcome back! It's been a long time since I've seen that username!
A new venue just dropped and something completely unknown is occurring on the site's anniversary on Monday! And welcome back! It's been a long time since I've seen that username!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png