Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show Craftable transmutations
I think it would be nice to have some sort of differentiation in items you have the materials for, and items you don't, in the transmutation menu. It's not easy to remember what all you have(and i'm just starting, so I can't imagine more lol) and would make crafting easier if the game checks the mats for you rather than having to click on it and find out you don't.
I think it would be nice to have some sort of differentiation in items you have the materials for, and items you don't, in the transmutation menu. It's not easy to remember what all you have(and i'm just starting, so I can't imagine more lol) and would make crafting easier if the game checks the mats for you rather than having to click on it and find out you don't.
I would definitely appreciate this, maybe it could be done by darkening the image of the material thats missing, and giving the recipe card a slight tint.
I would definitely appreciate this, maybe it could be done by darkening the image of the material thats missing, and giving the recipe card a slight tint.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Ah yes, I always support some kind of indicator on Baldwin recipes.
Ah yes, I always support some kind of indicator on Baldwin recipes.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Yeah, I've been wanting something like this for a long while. I just like to leave stuff cooking overnight, so this would be really handy to let me see what I can make at a glance.
Yeah, I've been wanting something like this for a long while. I just like to leave stuff cooking overnight, so this would be really handy to let me see what I can make at a glance.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]