Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To hatch or to sell?
So far I’ve gotten 4 unhatched nocturne eggs, but I’m not really sure on what I want to do with them yet. Should I sell them as is, or would the hatchlings be worth more? What do you do with your unhatched eggs?
So far I’ve gotten 4 unhatched nocturne eggs, but I’m not really sure on what I want to do with them yet. Should I sell them as is, or would the hatchlings be worth more? What do you do with your unhatched eggs?
You're more likely to end up with uglies worth fodder price than you are to get something worth the unhatched egg's value. If what you want is to get the most profit out of your eggs, then I suggest holding on to them to sell later on in the year when egg prices recover.

Though, if money isn't your main concern and you intend to keep whatever comes out regardless, then it might be worth it to hatch just to see what you get. An alternative choice is to take the eggs to the dragon trade forum and shop around for a trade. Find a G1 you like and swap an egg for it. This way you get something you like out of the deal with certainty.
You're more likely to end up with uglies worth fodder price than you are to get something worth the unhatched egg's value. If what you want is to get the most profit out of your eggs, then I suggest holding on to them to sell later on in the year when egg prices recover.

Though, if money isn't your main concern and you intend to keep whatever comes out regardless, then it might be worth it to hatch just to see what you get. An alternative choice is to take the eggs to the dragon trade forum and shop around for a trade. Find a G1 you like and swap an egg for it. This way you get something you like out of the deal with certainty.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I almost always sell, it's usually never worth it to hatch in terms of profit. It is fun though, so maybe you could hatch one and sell the rest if you're really itching to hatch them? Best of both worlds!
I almost always sell, it's usually never worth it to hatch in terms of profit. It is fun though, so maybe you could hatch one and sell the rest if you're really itching to hatch them? Best of both worlds!
td9UiZS.png
I usually sell, unless I just want to relax and have fun hatching.
I usually sell, unless I just want to relax and have fun hatching.
wlLXM.gif
Eggs are worth more than the hatchling you'd get from opening them (unless you get super lucky and hatch a double or triple colour gen 1) so if you're looking to make a profit, sell the eggs.
Eggs are worth more than the hatchling you'd get from opening them (unless you get super lucky and hatch a double or triple colour gen 1) so if you're looking to make a profit, sell the eggs.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png