Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Silent Login Failure Reports
1 2 3
[b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2743866/1#post_40485153]After Tuesday morning's maintenance[/url][/b], it's come to our attention that a small number of players are experiencing difficulty logging in or staying logged in to the [I]Flight Rising[/I] website. ----- We're currently unable to reproduce this issue and we need more information from the affected players. In this thread we are looking for reports [b]only[/b] of [b]this specific issue[/b]: [quote] You go to log in, enter your username and password [b]correctly[/b], [b]do not receive any error messages[/b], and you are kicked to the [b]front page[/b] of the site, but you are [b]still not logged in.[/b] [/quote] ----- If you are experiencing [b]this specific issue[/b], please first try to [b]clear your cache[/b] by following these instructions: [b][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]How to clear your browser's cache.[/url][/b] If you are able to log in and remain logged in after that, please note it by replying to this thread. If that does [b]NOT[/b] work, please [b]try to log in using a different browser[/b] and [b]reply[/b] with the following information. (If that does not work either, please [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new]submit a ticket using Contact Us[/b][/url] with the same information.) [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile Laptop Desktop Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [/quote] ----- Thank you!
After Tuesday morning's maintenance, it's come to our attention that a small number of players are experiencing difficulty logging in or staying logged in to the Flight Rising website.

We're currently unable to reproduce this issue and we need more information from the affected players. In this thread we are looking for reports only of this specific issue:
Quote:
You go to log in, enter your username and password correctly, do not receive any error messages, and you are kicked to the front page of the site, but you are still not logged in.

If you are experiencing this specific issue, please first try to clear your cache by following these instructions: How to clear your browser's cache.

If you are able to log in and remain logged in after that, please note it by replying to this thread.

If that does NOT work, please try to log in using a different browser and reply with the following information. (If that does not work either, please submit a ticket using Contact Us with the same information.)
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
      Laptop
      Desktop
      Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version

Thank you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron:

Would the users not need to be logged in to post a reply to this thread? Should they send a Contact Us instead?
@Mutron:

Would the users not need to be logged in to post a reply to this thread? Should they send a Contact Us instead?
ZT1GQLd.png
[quote name="Tunesmith" date="2019-09-05 12:17:35" ] @Mutron: Would the users not need to be logged in to post a reply to this thread? Should they send a Contact Us instead? [/quote] Yes, if you cannot log in using any browser please send in a report using [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. We had an edit to the thread to mention this that seems to have gotten lost, it's updated now. In most cases it is only one very specific browser having the issue so far.
Tunesmith wrote on 2019-09-05 12:17:35:
@Mutron:

Yes, if you cannot log in using any browser please send in a report using Contact Us. We had an edit to the thread to mention this that seems to have gotten lost, it's updated now. In most cases it is only one very specific browser having the issue so far.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@WhisperWinged Mom, isn't this your problem?
@WhisperWinged Mom, isn't this your problem?
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
@SpectralDragon, nope, but thanks for thinking of me! My problem is similar, though. I log in successfully, but if I'm away from FR for a time I'm automagically logged out. Before, I stayed logged in.
@SpectralDragon, nope, but thanks for thinking of me! My problem is similar, though. I log in successfully, but if I'm away from FR for a time I'm automagically logged out. Before, I stayed logged in.
@Mutron

I had this problem and clearing my cache worked c:
@Mutron

I had this problem and clearing my cache worked c:
lighth2.png
Been having this problem since tuesday also, can't log in normally anymore. Cache clear didn't work, Only able to make this post by switching to Waterfox browser.

Internet Explorer 11

Windows 7

Desktop

Cable internet, via wireless router

Microsoft Security Essentials + Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Been having this problem since tuesday also, can't log in normally anymore. Cache clear didn't work, Only able to make this post by switching to Waterfox browser.

Internet Explorer 11

Windows 7

Desktop

Cable internet, via wireless router

Microsoft Security Essentials + Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
nudX0O8.png
Clearing my cache didn't work, either. I can log-in using Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer 11

Laptop

Windows 8.1

Cable internet, Wireless Router

Home

AVG Antivirus (FREE): 19.7.3103 (build 19.6.4546.520)
Clearing my cache didn't work, either. I can log-in using Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer 11

Laptop

Windows 8.1

Cable internet, Wireless Router

Home

AVG Antivirus (FREE): 19.7.3103 (build 19.6.4546.520)
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
[quote name="@WhisperWinged" date="2019-09-05 12:56:56" ] SpectralDragon, nope, but thanks for thinking of me! My problem is similar, though. I log in successfully, but if I'm away from FR for a time I'm automagically logged out. Before, I stayed logged in. [/quote] Do you check the 'keep me logged in' box? If not, I believe that's intentional now, only allowing a session on a shared computer to run for so long. I've run into this as well, it seems like a smart safety feature.
@WhisperWinged wrote on 2019-09-05 12:56:56:
SpectralDragon, nope, but thanks for thinking of me! My problem is similar, though. I log in successfully, but if I'm away from FR for a time I'm automagically logged out. Before, I stayed logged in.

Do you check the 'keep me logged in' box? If not, I believe that's intentional now, only allowing a session on a shared computer to run for so long. I've run into this as well, it seems like a smart safety feature.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Happened to me when trying to login at 11:39pm EST[

Browser(s) Used
Chrome.

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Mobile.

Device Operating System
Android.

Operating System Version.
Moto E5 Play.

Internet Connection Type