Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchlings
[b][/b][emoji=bogsneak scared size=1]You can never be sure just how many eggs your gonna get from breeding two dragons together. I mean I started breeding and was only getting two eggs................................................................... [b]THEN I GOT FIVE[/b][emoji=mirror size=1]
You can never be sure just how many eggs your gonna get from breeding two dragons together. I mean I started breeding and was only getting two eggs................................................................... THEN I GOT FIVE
Ah, that's the best feeling, isn't it! Especially when it's one of your pretty pairs!
Ah, that's the best feeling, isn't it! Especially when it's one of your pretty pairs!
td9UiZS.png
one of the worst is...okay im gonna breed these two lovelies, WOAH 4 EGGS SWEET, but then 2 seconds later you're like, yeah this pair can breed and you see another 4 eggs, while only having 4 slots so you die inside a bit (my current situation)
one of the worst is...okay im gonna breed these two lovelies, WOAH 4 EGGS SWEET, but then 2 seconds later you're like, yeah this pair can breed and you see another 4 eggs, while only having 4 slots so you die inside a bit (my current situation)
phGZlcj.png
thats my current situation as well, i have 5 eggs but only 5 slots
thats my current situation as well, i have 5 eggs but only 5 slots
I just can't stand one egg nests especially for new pairs. -.-
I just can't stand one egg nests especially for new pairs. -.-