Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gaoler Tertiary Genes PSD Template
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For Custom Skin creators, the Gaoler PSD Templates now contain the Tertiary Gene artwork for reference when making Gaoler Skins. Keep in mind, the Tertiary Gene art is for reference only for the artist to work around.

Custom Skins must still remain within the original silhouette of the Gaoler dragon, with the original lineart and shadow layers clipped to them. Gaoler tertiary genes should be treated the same as the Gembond Tertiary gene on the non-ancient breeds. You generally do not paint over it.
For Custom Skin creators, the Gaoler PSD Templates now contain the Tertiary Gene artwork for reference when making Gaoler Skins. Keep in mind, the Tertiary Gene art is for reference only for the artist to work around.

Custom Skins must still remain within the original silhouette of the Gaoler dragon, with the original lineart and shadow layers clipped to them. Gaoler tertiary genes should be treated the same as the Gembond Tertiary gene on the non-ancient breeds. You generally do not paint over it.
YAY
YAY

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
!!!! Nice!

I can’t wait to see some accents for shardflank (and the others :))
!!!! Nice!

I can’t wait to see some accents for shardflank (and the others :))
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@SuburbanSamurai thank you! I'm guessing the PSDs will be updated if/when future line-breaking terts are released for the breed?
@SuburbanSamurai thank you! I'm guessing the PSDs will be updated if/when future line-breaking terts are released for the breed?
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
makes sense! I was worried with the new terts that accent and skin making would become a problem for the breed, so it's good to know that it's all good!
makes sense! I was worried with the new terts that accent and skin making would become a problem for the breed, so it's good to know that it's all good!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
So, if I am reading this correctly, does this mean we are unable to draw over the tertiary genes on Gaoler skins? I think that's what I'm gathering anyway...
So, if I am reading this correctly, does this mean we are unable to draw over the tertiary genes on Gaoler skins? I think that's what I'm gathering anyway...
YAzXKmc.gif
Thanks!
Thanks!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Kayenta No, I believe what they are trying to say is that you will have the tertiary genes there as a reference to make sure the accent/skin fits well with all tertiary genes
@Kayenta No, I believe what they are trying to say is that you will have the tertiary genes there as a reference to make sure the accent/skin fits well with all tertiary genes
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Q: so if we wanted to have something on the gnarlhorns, for example, would the shadow layer and the lines from the fur underneath still have to show through on that?

edit//re-read the first post and that seems to be what's being said.

Thanks for the lines for guides at least!
Q: so if we wanted to have something on the gnarlhorns, for example, would the shadow layer and the lines from the fur underneath still have to show through on that?

edit//re-read the first post and that seems to be what's being said.

Thanks for the lines for guides at least!
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@L1BR4 @Kayentha I think so too, that we aren't supposed to draw on the silhouette-breaking terts, and only on the "main" base but being able to make sure that eg. Sharkflank won't look bad with the skin?
@L1BR4 @Kayentha I think so too, that we aren't supposed to draw on the silhouette-breaking terts, and only on the "main" base but being able to make sure that eg. Sharkflank won't look bad with the skin?
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8