Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've been away for four years
1 2
Logged in yesterday for the first time in four years to find out I have 3 legacy challenges on the go, some personal breeding challenge that's clearly blood-themed and I've lost all the documentation for, and not too much idea what's going on anymore.

But yay, my flight's dominant during Saturnalia?!
Logged in yesterday for the first time in four years to find out I have 3 legacy challenges on the go, some personal breeding challenge that's clearly blood-themed and I've lost all the documentation for, and not too much idea what's going on anymore.

But yay, my flight's dominant during Saturnalia?!
Four years?

Congratulations.
All your dragons are now worth a fortune.

Here's a recap thread to get you up to speed.
Four years?

Congratulations.

J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Welcome back: Water flight's a meme and people are attacking staff and other players because of this new concept 'ancients', oh boI
Welcome back: Water flight's a meme and people are attacking staff and other players because of this new concept 'ancients', oh boI
Welcome back! I sent you a little something <3
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Hey welcome back!
Happy Water fest to ya, and well... do you have any idea about where your deity could be?
Hey welcome back!
Happy Water fest to ya, and well... do you have any idea about where your deity could be?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
[quote name="FreeToFly" date="2019-04-21 12:31:35" ] Welcome back: Water flight's a meme and people are attacking staff and other players because of this new concept 'ancients', oh boI [/quote] I do not remember any attacks no worries friend the player base has not descended into chaos
FreeToFly wrote on 2019-04-21 12:31:35:

I do not remember any attacks no worries friend the player base has not descended into chaos
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2019-04-21 12:29:48" ] Four years? Congratulations. All your dragons are now worth a fortune. Here's a recap thread to get you up to speed. [/quote] Because of their generation? I've seen a couple of posts pointing out generation is now a great indicator of how much a dragon is worth, kind of more than its genes [quote name="FreeToFly" date="2019-04-21 12:31:35" ] Welcome back: Water flight's a meme and people are attacking staff and other players because of this new concept 'ancients', oh boI [/quote] Honestly I think the Tidelord was always a meme (although now he seems...missing?). What's the hottest Water Flight meme on the market? Also it seems like whenever a pet set introduces new lore it stirs up a whole hornets' nest of opinions [quote name="Clya" date="2019-04-21 12:32:44" ] Welcome back! I sent you a little something <3 [/quote] I just picked that up! Thank you again
Paladingineer wrote on 2019-04-21 12:29:48:
Four years?

Congratulations.

Because of their generation? I've seen a couple of posts pointing out generation is now a great indicator of how much a dragon is worth, kind of more than its genes
FreeToFly wrote on 2019-04-21 12:31:35:

Honestly I think the Tidelord was always a meme (although now he seems...missing?). What's the hottest Water Flight meme on the market?
Also it seems like whenever a pet set introduces new lore it stirs up a whole hornets' nest of opinions
Clya wrote on 2019-04-21 12:32:44:

I just picked that up! Thank you again
[quote name="Arinyl" date="2019-04-21 12:37:28" ] Hey welcome back! Happy Water fest to ya, and well... do you have any idea about where your deity could be? [/quote] I just spent the afternoon playing around in a waterfall pool, so I can say for certain not there. Maybe he decided parenthood wasn't for him?
Arinyl wrote on 2019-04-21 12:37:28:
Hey welcome back!

I just spent the afternoon playing around in a waterfall pool, so I can say for certain not there. Maybe he decided parenthood wasn't for him?
@Calisior: Old dragons (7 digits, 6 digits, etc.) have gone up a ton in price! 6 digits currently sell for around 600-800g minimum!
@Calisior: Old dragons (7 digits, 6 digits, etc.) have gone up a ton in price! 6 digits currently sell for around 600-800g minimum!
IMG_0247.jpg
@Calisior
No, it's id numbers. You have some 6 digits, and even 7digits are starting to pick up in value. Generation wise, only g1 are special and g2 imperials. Unbred also adds a ton of value to old dragons

@Calisior
No, it's id numbers. You have some 6 digits, and even 7digits are starting to pick up in value. Generation wise, only g1 are special and g2 imperials. Unbred also adds a ton of value to old dragons

tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2