Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gene Help?
can't decide what looks better, so i was hoping some folks could weigh in! what looks better? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=46&auth=c37bebdbd748bc5e5b62869761d1269c59ad4054&dummyext=prev.png[/img] toxin? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=e23c2157b253bb07d62ce64e99a509ce8bc8159c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] or trail? also... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=188464d6944633a12aec4fe5be786efc867f5f5f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] is this a good look? at first i was going to stick w/ basic/basic/peacock, but then i decided i liked ghost better, and then decided i like constellation too, does he need a primary??
can't decide what looks better, so i was hoping some folks could weigh in!
what looks better?
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=46&auth=c37bebdbd748bc5e5b62869761d1269c59ad4054&dummyext=prev.png
toxin?
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=e23c2157b253bb07d62ce64e99a509ce8bc8159c&dummyext=prev.png
or trail?

also...
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=188464d6944633a12aec4fe5be786efc867f5f5f&dummyext=prev.png
is this a good look? at first i was going to stick w/ basic/basic/peacock, but then i decided i liked ghost better, and then decided i like constellation too, does he need a primary??

Trail Is GREAT!!

And the Boggy boy is... just.. TRULY a BEAUT
Trail Is GREAT!!

And the Boggy boy is... just.. TRULY a BEAUT
Non-Fodder Available For Fodder Prices
@rucervus Both genes are good, but I think I like Toxin better. They're both still very cool, so either would be nice.

And wow, that's such a nice Bogsneak! Ghost is one of those tertiary that just looks good with Basic or other "simple" genes. I don't think he really needs a primary (and, if he did, I'd go with Metallic or something, so it would be more expensive).
@rucervus Both genes are good, but I think I like Toxin better. They're both still very cool, so either would be nice.

And wow, that's such a nice Bogsneak! Ghost is one of those tertiary that just looks good with Basic or other "simple" genes. I don't think he really needs a primary (and, if he did, I'd go with Metallic or something, so it would be more expensive).
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@sparkdust @ColonelChicken
thanks so much! i'll def just stick with constellation/ghost for my future boggy, i think basic has better contrast w/ ghost than metallic, but if i ever have time to make him more expensive i'll consider it!

but it seems like everyones as divided on the imp as i am XD i like the way the spots in toxin matches jaguar, but i love the contrast of purple on the mane w/ trail. thanks for the advice!
@sparkdust @ColonelChicken
thanks so much! i'll def just stick with constellation/ghost for my future boggy, i think basic has better contrast w/ ghost than metallic, but if i ever have time to make him more expensive i'll consider it!

but it seems like everyones as divided on the imp as i am XD i like the way the spots in toxin matches jaguar, but i love the contrast of purple on the mane w/ trail. thanks for the advice!
@rucervus Oh gosh, I love both trail and toxin... I think if you want to go towards a red theme (regarding outfits or skincents, or even lore!), I'd go with toxin. If you're looking for more pink-purples and lighter tones, definitely go with trail.
In regards to your Bog, I think he looks amazing! I'm not really a fan of Bogs, but this guy is just great!
@rucervus Oh gosh, I love both trail and toxin... I think if you want to go towards a red theme (regarding outfits or skincents, or even lore!), I'd go with toxin. If you're looking for more pink-purples and lighter tones, definitely go with trail.
In regards to your Bog, I think he looks amazing! I'm not really a fan of Bogs, but this guy is just great!
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats