Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Offering hoarding items
If you hoard any items that I have I might give them to you for no reason! (Yay) I also might send you a random friend request

All you have to do is tell me what you hoard (visuals help but aren't required) and I'll send the items if I have them in a PM.

This isn't a holiday thing, it will still be around after Christmas or whatever holiday people celebrate

Rules
You may ask for anything
Don't expect me to have every item in the game
Don't ask me if I've seen your post. If I have the items I'll send them over
Don't judge what other people are hoarding (I won't either)
This is only for hoarding items and not wishlist items. Do not ask for wishlist items unless you hoard them
You may ask questions
You may ask for dragons if you collect certain types

Other people can also join me in this weird little thing. Just send a pm with the items attached.

I hope this does well...
If you hoard any items that I have I might give them to you for no reason! (Yay) I also might send you a random friend request

All you have to do is tell me what you hoard (visuals help but aren't required) and I'll send the items if I have them in a PM.

This isn't a holiday thing, it will still be around after Christmas or whatever holiday people celebrate

Rules
You may ask for anything
Don't expect me to have every item in the game
Don't ask me if I've seen your post. If I have the items I'll send them over
Don't judge what other people are hoarding (I won't either)
This is only for hoarding items and not wishlist items. Do not ask for wishlist items unless you hoard them
You may ask questions
You may ask for dragons if you collect certain types

Other people can also join me in this weird little thing. Just send a pm with the items attached.

I hope this does well...