Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Photo Booth Suggestion!
Maybe under the "Play" tab, there could be a photo booth. Put your dragon in different poses (and maybe outfits), and take pictures! Showing off your dragon's style would be a great addition to the Which Waystone activity list if someone is lost on what to do. If you have some extra coins to spend, you can use it on the photo booth, costing you somewhere around 10 treasure to use it.

What do you guys think?
Maybe under the "Play" tab, there could be a photo booth. Put your dragon in different poses (and maybe outfits), and take pictures! Showing off your dragon's style would be a great addition to the Which Waystone activity list if someone is lost on what to do. If you have some extra coins to spend, you can use it on the photo booth, costing you somewhere around 10 treasure to use it.

What do you guys think?
nt5Pyh3.gif
This is interesting and cute, but unfortunately I don't think it would be feasible.

The staff would have to draw all the dragons, 3 poses for 14 breeds, in all the NEW poses, then they would have to draw all the apparel for 2 poses for 14 breeds. That is a LOT of updating they would have to do.

Plus, there is the issue of skins and accents, which the staff potentially COULDN'T redraw as users drew the art (yes the skins are FR property, but I have seen people get upset if someone removes a white background without permission)

Even simply making it so that no apparel and no skins/accents were used, that would still be 42 dragons to draw in however many different poses were available. (there are some dimorphic differences between some dragon sexes, so they would have to draw male and female poses for at the very least some of the dragons.)

I wish it were feasible (though 10 treasure is a bit low, considering that fairgrounds can make you 75,000 a day, so I would base it off that) as it is a cute idea, but I would rather they spent the time on other things, such as brand new breeds, rather than redrawing the older dragons.
This is interesting and cute, but unfortunately I don't think it would be feasible.

The staff would have to draw all the dragons, 3 poses for 14 breeds, in all the NEW poses, then they would have to draw all the apparel for 2 poses for 14 breeds. That is a LOT of updating they would have to do.

Plus, there is the issue of skins and accents, which the staff potentially COULDN'T redraw as users drew the art (yes the skins are FR property, but I have seen people get upset if someone removes a white background without permission)

Even simply making it so that no apparel and no skins/accents were used, that would still be 42 dragons to draw in however many different poses were available. (there are some dimorphic differences between some dragon sexes, so they would have to draw male and female poses for at the very least some of the dragons.)

I wish it were feasible (though 10 treasure is a bit low, considering that fairgrounds can make you 75,000 a day, so I would base it off that) as it is a cute idea, but I would rather they spent the time on other things, such as brand new breeds, rather than redrawing the older dragons.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png