Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Image In The Change Familiar Page
Hello!

I have this thing; It's a need to match my familiars to my dragons.

The problem I have is that when it comes time to change out familiars for a dragon, whether for lore purposes, or just for giggles, I constantly have to back out and look at the dragon with the new one I've chosen to make sure it matches. If it doesn't, I have to repeat the process again and again until I get the right one. It's frustrating, and time consuming, especially if I'm working with a time crunch.

I would love it if we could have an image of the dragon in the familiar selection page when we go in to change one or select one for a new dragon.
Hello!

I have this thing; It's a need to match my familiars to my dragons.

The problem I have is that when it comes time to change out familiars for a dragon, whether for lore purposes, or just for giggles, I constantly have to back out and look at the dragon with the new one I've chosen to make sure it matches. If it doesn't, I have to repeat the process again and again until I get the right one. It's frustrating, and time consuming, especially if I'm working with a time crunch.

I would love it if we could have an image of the dragon in the familiar selection page when we go in to change one or select one for a new dragon.