Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lair Randomly Rearranges
Frequently, new dragons in my lair (last pages) will randomly reorder themselves as I try and click through them. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3a448cc0348a6815a214271950869df0.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5b4802cb6f5aeac6613d2cedb407d48a.png[/img] Before I tried to show my roommate the two faes and guardian I hatched this morning, the hatchlings and two dragons shown were in order - the two adults, the nocturne hatchling, the skydancers, then finally the two faes and the guardian. This is a problem I encounter multiple times a week and sometimes multiple times a day, but not always - it'll happen straight for a period of time then fade away. I always optimistically assume that when it fades it's because it's been fixed. TBH this has been an issue I've run into since I joined the site in 2014, and I should have probably reported it before now but never have.
Frequently, new dragons in my lair (last pages) will randomly reorder themselves as I try and click through them.
3a448cc0348a6815a214271950869df0.png
5b4802cb6f5aeac6613d2cedb407d48a.png
Before I tried to show my roommate the two faes and guardian I hatched this morning, the hatchlings and two dragons shown were in order - the two adults, the nocturne hatchling, the skydancers, then finally the two faes and the guardian.

This is a problem I encounter multiple times a week and sometimes multiple times a day, but not always - it'll happen straight for a period of time then fade away. I always optimistically assume that when it fades it's because it's been fixed. TBH this has been an issue I've run into since I joined the site in 2014, and I should have probably reported it before now but never have.
MoOtdMJ.png
@Gangrene

This is an old glitch and there is, as of right now, no solution. It's been reported many times already, so I'm sure staff are already aware.
@Gangrene

This is an old glitch and there is, as of right now, no solution. It's been reported many times already, so I'm sure staff are already aware.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png