Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Review ?
Greetings! I'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum for these sort of requests, so tell me if I'm wrong :P

I was hoping I could get some reviews of my dragons, or their lore? A good majority of them aren't entirely finished on lore, or just have filler lores, but I'd love to hear what people think of them! I try to select and breed pretty dragons, (and give them nice lore), so hearing people's opinions would be fantastic!

Thank the lot of you in advance! I'd love to hear what you think. Have a wonderful day, the lot of you!
Greetings! I'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum for these sort of requests, so tell me if I'm wrong :P

I was hoping I could get some reviews of my dragons, or their lore? A good majority of them aren't entirely finished on lore, or just have filler lores, but I'd love to hear what people think of them! I try to select and breed pretty dragons, (and give them nice lore), so hearing people's opinions would be fantastic!

Thank the lot of you in advance! I'd love to hear what you think. Have a wonderful day, the lot of you!
The Windbound Pages
HzGpUHb.png