Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Which flight should I switch too?
Currently, I'm in the Wind Flight and I kind of want to change it after all those times being in the flight. I'm debating over two flights to join:

Ice flight - Reason: It seems really interesting to me, and that the Icewarden looks very nice to me. As I saw in the description, they are mostly unemotional, which is the opposite of me but sometimes I just don't care, which fits kind of into my personality.

Water Flight - Reason: I want to join this flight as well, as it has a festivity celebrated in my hatchday month. They are mysterious, which explains me quite a bit. I stay in my room and say 0 words to anyone. They like shells and magic orbs, and for the orbs part, yes, I do like orbs. Shiny ones, especially. Also I've always liked the water, so this could be the winning side.

But I want a real vote. Which one should I join?
(Please notify me with the @ in front of my name)
Currently, I'm in the Wind Flight and I kind of want to change it after all those times being in the flight. I'm debating over two flights to join:

Ice flight - Reason: It seems really interesting to me, and that the Icewarden looks very nice to me. As I saw in the description, they are mostly unemotional, which is the opposite of me but sometimes I just don't care, which fits kind of into my personality.

Water Flight - Reason: I want to join this flight as well, as it has a festivity celebrated in my hatchday month. They are mysterious, which explains me quite a bit. I stay in my room and say 0 words to anyone. They like shells and magic orbs, and for the orbs part, yes, I do like orbs. Shiny ones, especially. Also I've always liked the water, so this could be the winning side.

But I want a real vote. Which one should I join?
(Please notify me with the @ in front of my name)
nt5Pyh3.gif
@Asxickla

That is entirely up to you, but you might want to think about how the flight affects their coliseum stats. Certain flights can only use certain moves.
@Asxickla

That is entirely up to you, but you might want to think about how the flight affects their coliseum stats. Certain flights can only use certain moves.

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Asxickla

Although if I were you I would join water since it has more things in common with you, and hey, you might find your twin :D
@Asxickla

Although if I were you I would join water since it has more things in common with you, and hey, you might find your twin :D

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png