Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | more food in gathering/coli level
just a thought, but what if the more levels your dragons collectively had, the more food you'd get by gathering ? since gathering says your best dragons go find the stuff so if u had more good dragons you could get some extra?
i think it'd be pretty cool and a good opportunity to make coli even more important in play, and also help big lairs feed all their members.

drop your thoughts on this ! :0
just a thought, but what if the more levels your dragons collectively had, the more food you'd get by gathering ? since gathering says your best dragons go find the stuff so if u had more good dragons you could get some extra?
i think it'd be pretty cool and a good opportunity to make coli even more important in play, and also help big lairs feed all their members.

drop your thoughts on this ! :0
MJw9liG.png
Nah.. I rather they'd just overhaul the gathering system as it is. There are allready leveling systems in place. We don't need to cross them from one feature to another. Its more important that the levels in each feature are worth it.
Nah.. I rather they'd just overhaul the gathering system as it is. There are allready leveling systems in place. We don't need to cross them from one feature to another. Its more important that the levels in each feature are worth it.