Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_supportexpansion002.png[/img][/url][/center] Good news! We're expanding [i]Flight Rising[/i] account support by launching the first of a few upcoming self-service options: [b]dragon restoration[/b]. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927][b]Click here to read more about this new service[/b].[/url] [more] ---------------------- As [i]Flight Rising[/i]'s community grows, we'll continue to make effort to improve our player experience. While that often means awesome new content, refinements, and features, it also encompasses how we support you when you need our help. Today, we have launched our new [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/support][b]Support[/b] page[/url], which contains instant links to our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help]Help Center forum board[/url], our brand new [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us]Knowledge Base[/url], our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us form[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service]Self-Service options[/url]. Most of those probably sound familiar already, so let's jump right in and talk about the newest addition. [b][size=5]Self-Service[/size][/b] This section will contain account services that were once handled by [i]Flight Rising[/i] support, but are now available to you to perform right away. The service we're starting off with today is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration][b]Dragon Restoration[/b][/url], but we have plans to expand these services in the future based on the needs of the community. [b][size=4]Dragon Restoration[/size][/b] Last year, we kicked off an initiative to help players that accidentally or regretfully exalted their progenitor dragons (the two dragons that you begin your [i]Flight Rising[/i] account with), and in doing so, helped a lot of you reconnect with your humble beginnings. While we were very happy to provide this service, it turned out to be a very large undertaking and took many support team hours to complete. About halfway through the initiative, we decided as a team that this would be a perfect first step toward [b]putting more account utilities into your hands[/b]. Our dragon restoration service will allow you to do the following: [LIST] [*][b]Restore one or both of your progenitors, completely free.[/b] The service can be used once every three (3) days, and only requires that you have the space for these dragons in your lair. [*][b]Restore one normal dragon that you exalted in the last fourteen (14) days, at a cost comparable to what the dragon left behind when it was exalted[/b]. This service can be used once every ninety (90) days and requires that you have the space for this dragon in your lair. [/LIST] These options will always be available (as long as they're not on cooldown), and eliminate the need to contact [i]Flight Rising[/i] support and wait for a resolution. [b][size=5]FAQ[/size][/b] [b]Q: Why is the cooldown for normal dragons ninety (90) days, and why can we only restore one?[/b] [indent]A: The dragon restoration service is meant to be a means of correcting a recent mistake. Allowing frequent restorations of several dragons could run the risk of players exploiting both lair capacities and Dominance.[/indent] [b]Q: Is there a reason that the progenitor restoration cooldown is so much shorter?[/b] [indent]A: Because progenitor dragons do not provide monetary gain or affect Dominance, we felt there was little risk in leaving this service on a short cooldown.[/indent] [b]Q: If I've already got a support ticket in for progenitor restoration, what do I do?[/b] [indent]A: [b]Feel free to restore the progenitor(s) yourself now;[/b] our team will be sending replies to outstanding restoration request tickets explaining the new self-service option.[/indent] [b]Q: If I've already sent in a support ticket for an accidental non-progenitor exalt before this, what do I do?[/b] [indent]A: The restoration of an accidentally exalted non-progenitor dragon prior to this service was a [b]courtesy[/b] that the [i]Flight Rising[/i] support team extended for players who contacted us shortly to immediately after the exalt. If your existing ticket meets the original requirements [b]prior[/b] to this feature, we will extend the courtesy restoration to you. We will be performing these restorations manually, which also includes deducting the appropriate treasure amount, and [b][i]Flight Rising[/i] Support will contact you[/b] when it is completed. We ask that players who have progenitor tickets in to please use the feature, as you can restore your progenitors at any time! Beyond the launch of this feature, however, all exalt restorations going forward will need to be performed through the self-service option.[/indent] [b]Q: What other types of self-service options will you be offering in the future?[/b] [indent]A: We're not sure yet! There are few ideas that we're kicking around in development, and we're doing lots of research on the types of requests we receive as well as factoring in community suggestions. Whatever we decide, the goal will be to both decrease incoming tickets (thus shortening wait times) and provide players with a more instantaneous resolution.[/indent] [b]Q: My progenitors were exalted a long time ago and probably have no energy left. If I restore them, will they disrupt my daily login bonus?[/b] [indent]A: Nope! When you restore any dragon, it'll rejoin your lair with full energy. Your bonus should remain intact.[/indent] [b]Q: What if the dragon I want to restore was exalted longer than fourteen (14) days ago? Will [i]Flight Rising[/i] support be able to help?[/b] [indent]A: No. If you found you've made a mistake in exalting a dragon, be sure to utilize the service right away so you can get them back![/indent]
banner_supportexpansion002.png

Good news! We're expanding Flight Rising account support by launching the first of a few upcoming self-service options: dragon restoration.

Click here to read more about this new service.

As Flight Rising's community grows, we'll continue to make effort to improve our player experience. While that often means awesome new content, refinements, and features, it also encompasses how we support you when you need our help.

Today, we have launched our new Support page, which contains instant links to our Help Center forum board, our brand new Knowledge Base, our Contact Us form, and Self-Service options.

Most of those probably sound familiar already, so let's jump right in and talk about the newest addition.

Self-Service

This section will contain account services that were once handled by Flight Rising support, but are now available to you to perform right away. The service we're starting off with today is Dragon Restoration, but we have plans to expand these services in the future based on the needs of the community.

Dragon Restoration

Last year, we kicked off an initiative to help players that accidentally or regretfully exalted their progenitor dragons (the two dragons that you begin your Flight Rising account with), and in doing so, helped a lot of you reconnect with your humble beginnings. While we were very happy to provide this service, it turned out to be a very large undertaking and took many support team hours to complete. About halfway through the initiative, we decided as a team that this would be a perfect first step toward putting more account utilities into your hands.

Our dragon restoration service will allow you to do the following:
  • Restore one or both of your progenitors, completely free. The service can be used once every three (3) days, and only requires that you have the space for these dragons in your lair.
  • Restore one normal dragon that you exalted in the last fourteen (14) days, at a cost comparable to what the dragon left behind when it was exalted. This service can be used once every ninety (90) days and requires that you have the space for this dragon in your lair.

These options will always be available (as long as they're not on cooldown), and eliminate the need to contact Flight Rising support and wait for a resolution.

FAQ

Q: Why is the cooldown for normal dragons ninety (90) days, and why can we only restore one?

A: The dragon restoration service is meant to be a means of correcting a recent mistake. Allowing frequent restorations of several dragons could run the risk of players exploiting both lair capacities and Dominance.

Q: Is there a reason that the progenitor restoration cooldown is so much shorter?

A: Because progenitor dragons do not provide monetary gain or affect Dominance, we felt there was little risk in leaving this service on a short cooldown.

Q: If I've already got a support ticket in for progenitor restoration, what do I do?

A: Feel free to restore the progenitor(s) yourself now; our team will be sending replies to outstanding restoration request tickets explaining the new self-service option.

Q: If I've already sent in a support ticket for an accidental non-progenitor exalt before this, what do I do?

A: The restoration of an accidentally exalted non-progenitor dragon prior to this service was a courtesy that the Flight Rising support team extended for players who contacted us shortly to immediately after the exalt.

If your existing ticket meets the original requirements prior to this feature, we will extend the courtesy restoration to you. We will be performing these restorations manually, which also includes deducting the appropriate treasure amount, and Flight Rising Support will contact you when it is completed. We ask that players who have progenitor tickets in to please use the feature, as you can restore your progenitors at any time!

Beyond the launch of this feature, however, all exalt restorations going forward will need to be performed through the self-service option.

Q: What other types of self-service options will you be offering in the future?

A: We're not sure yet! There are few ideas that we're kicking around in development, and we're doing lots of research on the types of requests we receive as well as factoring in community suggestions. Whatever we decide, the goal will be to both decrease incoming tickets (thus shortening wait times) and provide players with a more instantaneous resolution.

Q: My progenitors were exalted a long time ago and probably have no energy left. If I restore them, will they disrupt my daily login bonus?

A: Nope! When you restore any dragon, it'll rejoin your lair with full energy. Your bonus should remain intact.

Q: What if the dragon I want to restore was exalted longer than fourteen (14) days ago? Will Flight Rising support be able to help?

A: No. If you found you've made a mistake in exalting a dragon, be sure to utilize the service right away so you can get them back!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
heck.. im dead this seems so perfect.....

edit: oh wait i'm first
oh
heck.. im dead this seems so perfect.....

edit: oh wait i'm first
oh
OH BOY
OH BOY
Wow cool
Wow cool
Helpful!
Helpful!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
:O
:O
NLdJQtw.png
okay
okay
USERbanner.png
yesssss!
yesssss!
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns