Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In search of partner!
Hello!
I roleplay a lot of other sites, though I admit it's my first time on here so I'm still a little hesitant on dipping my feet all the way in still. I'd like to roleplay my dragons, if possible! Perhaps a small story of troubled, neighboring clans? It's really all up in the air.

If you're interested in a 1x1 or even a small group, let me know! We can plot a small story out and let our dragons mingle c:
Hello!
I roleplay a lot of other sites, though I admit it's my first time on here so I'm still a little hesitant on dipping my feet all the way in still. I'd like to roleplay my dragons, if possible! Perhaps a small story of troubled, neighboring clans? It's really all up in the air.

If you're interested in a 1x1 or even a small group, let me know! We can plot a small story out and let our dragons mingle c:
@Eiladi

Allow me to add this to my roleplay list. 'Ello there. I'd be interested in doing a sort of roleplay between our clans, and since mine actually knows what they're doing, it'll be a bit easier. Or maybe chaos just leads to more random roleplays, who knows~. I guess it'd be weird to ask the asker if they'd be up for a roleplay.. that's the reason you made this post...-

Well, I'd like to offer myself up for a roleplay, preferably a 1x1 though I still don't mind small groups.
@Eiladi

Allow me to add this to my roleplay list. 'Ello there. I'd be interested in doing a sort of roleplay between our clans, and since mine actually knows what they're doing, it'll be a bit easier. Or maybe chaos just leads to more random roleplays, who knows~. I guess it'd be weird to ask the asker if they'd be up for a roleplay.. that's the reason you made this post...-

Well, I'd like to offer myself up for a roleplay, preferably a 1x1 though I still don't mind small groups.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@AmnesiaDragon

Yes, I wouldn't mind a 1x1 at all! You might have to lead the dance as we start though, for I'm still not sure how to roleplay with the clans yet. I have a few ideas floating around, but perhaps we could share? PM me so we can chat ^^
@AmnesiaDragon

Yes, I wouldn't mind a 1x1 at all! You might have to lead the dance as we start though, for I'm still not sure how to roleplay with the clans yet. I have a few ideas floating around, but perhaps we could share? PM me so we can chat ^^