Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: born 4/28, 6/5, 7/31
I'm in need of a dragon born on this date in honor of my daughter. I'm hoping to find some that match the colors of lilys, but I'm not too picky. Just something lighter.

In addition, I wouldn't mind finding any born on April 28th, as well as July 31st of any year. The april one I'd like to have purples, blacks, whites, silvers. Maybe greens. And the July one to have reds, blacks, oranges (fire colors).
I'm in need of a dragon born on this date in honor of my daughter. I'm hoping to find some that match the colors of lilys, but I'm not too picky. Just something lighter.

In addition, I wouldn't mind finding any born on April 28th, as well as July 31st of any year. The april one I'd like to have purples, blacks, whites, silvers. Maybe greens. And the July one to have reds, blacks, oranges (fire colors).
@Hidatsu I went through all my dragons, even the ones I don't have on my sale block, and I found one from 4/28. I had her on my sell block for a while, but she didn't sell and I couldn't exalt her. I'll offer her to you as dates are one of the more annoying things to find and search for. This is Feathers. Saffron Falcon/Orange Peregrine/Tangerine Runes I'd be looking for around 30kt, and non exalt. if it ever comes down to it, I'd rather take her back. there is just something about her. I did just put her parents back in a nest, so I should have more featherlings tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested. I know she's not purple/black/white, but I wanted to offer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32645121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326452/32645121_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hidatsu

I went through all my dragons, even the ones I don't have on my sale block, and I found one from 4/28. I had her on my sell block for a while, but she didn't sell and I couldn't exalt her. I'll offer her to you as dates are one of the more annoying things to find and search for.

This is Feathers. Saffron Falcon/Orange Peregrine/Tangerine Runes
I'd be looking for around 30kt, and non exalt. if it ever comes down to it, I'd rather take her back. there is just something about her. I did just put her parents back in a nest, so I should have more featherlings tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested. I know she's not purple/black/white, but I wanted to offer.

32645121_350.png

Impish Obsession Hatchery
(Mostly Imperials)
@pheonix842

Yes, I like her. I don't mind the colors, and i'm not too picky. I'll take her :3 Do you want to send the trade, or should I start it? I'm kind of new on the whole trading thing on here.
@pheonix842

Yes, I like her. I don't mind the colors, and i'm not too picky. I'll take her :3 Do you want to send the trade, or should I start it? I'm kind of new on the whole trading thing on here.
@hidatsu
I'll send you a cr for her. You can add the 30kt in there.
@hidatsu
I'll send you a cr for her. You can add the 30kt in there.
Impish Obsession Hatchery
(Mostly Imperials)
Nudging because i'm still searching.
Nudging because i'm still searching.