Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Pastel skin/accent for my gal [imp]
Just impulse bought another lvl 25.[s] STOP DOING THAT MMMYEAH [/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4822789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48228/4822789_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd prefer a usermade skin/accent, but I will look at fest/swip/coli. Only taking SKINCENTS if you are offering a skin, I want to see a little of my beauty ;) I[b] CURRENTLY[/b] have 727g and 794kt on me, so please don't offer above that unless you are ok with payment in random apparel and familiars (I have a [item=golden bantam fangar] that I might be willing to trade for, but I don't really want to spend that much on a skin for an impulse buy dragon so you might have to compensate me a bit) If you offer a UM Accent/Skin I will check on the auction house and the user's skin shop (if they have one) so don't try to scam me ok, that's mean. I'm all for people making a profit, but do it honestly ok UM accents I own that are pastel (meaning don't offer this, she's unique and needs a skin I don't already have) [item=Accent: Pearlesque Clouds][item=Accent: Rainbow Scales][item=Accent: Ethereal Planet] But dang she looks good in all of those! Feel free to offer anything. The worst that can happen is I say no, so what do you have to lose by offering :D
Just impulse bought another lvl 25. STOP DOING THAT MMMYEAH

4822789_350.png

I'd prefer a usermade skin/accent, but I will look at fest/swip/coli. Only taking SKINCENTS if you are offering a skin, I want to see a little of my beauty ;) I CURRENTLY have 727g and 794kt on me, so please don't offer above that unless you are ok with payment in random apparel and familiars (I have a Golden Bantam Fangar that I might be willing to trade for, but I don't really want to spend that much on a skin for an impulse buy dragon so you might have to compensate me a bit)

If you offer a UM Accent/Skin I will check on the auction house and the user's skin shop (if they have one) so don't try to scam me ok, that's mean. I'm all for people making a profit, but do it honestly ok

UM accents I own that are pastel (meaning don't offer this, she's unique and needs a skin I don't already have)
Accent: Pearlesque Clouds Accent: Rainbow Scales Accent: Ethereal Planet

But dang she looks good in all of those! Feel free to offer anything. The worst that can happen is I say no, so what do you have to lose by offering :D

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
bump
bump

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mmmyeah would this be alright?
@Mmmyeah would this be alright?
@Anticx OOOH!!! I like it! I couldn't find the user, but it's going for 450 on the AH right now. Would you mind selling for a bit under? Like 425 or something?
@Anticx OOOH!!! I like it! I couldn't find the user, but it's going for 450 on the AH right now. Would you mind selling for a bit under? Like 425 or something?

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mmmyeah sure
@Mmmyeah sure