Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Rarest Item
1 2
I got out of the game at the end of 2014, but today logged back in to gift my stash of rare valuables to a friend. It got me thinking though, what is the rarest item in the game in this current year of 2017?

I figure it would have to be one of three candidates, either a Boolean, an Imperial Scroll, or one of the skin chests dropped during the original Brightshine Jubilee way back in 2013. Any indication on extant numbers of each of those?
I got out of the game at the end of 2014, but today logged back in to gift my stash of rare valuables to a friend. It got me thinking though, what is the rarest item in the game in this current year of 2017?

I figure it would have to be one of three candidates, either a Boolean, an Imperial Scroll, or one of the skin chests dropped during the original Brightshine Jubilee way back in 2013. Any indication on extant numbers of each of those?
Imp Scroll I assume is rarest, with Boolean a close 2nd, and then the KS fams/apparel. No clue on numbers though
Imp Scroll I assume is rarest, with Boolean a close 2nd, and then the KS fams/apparel. No clue on numbers though
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1. Boolean
2. Imperial Scroll
3. KS items
4. Light Sprite and first BSJ items
1. Boolean
2. Imperial Scroll
3. KS items
4. Light Sprite and first BSJ items
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I guess a related question would be, does anyone reading this thread happen to own a Glowing Lightbound Chest, Lightbound Relic, or Lightkeeper's Chest, or have seen one on the auction house recently.

I had one of each that I just gave away and was curious what their relative worth was nowadays.
I guess a related question would be, does anyone reading this thread happen to own a Glowing Lightbound Chest, Lightbound Relic, or Lightkeeper's Chest, or have seen one on the auction house recently.

I had one of each that I just gave away and was curious what their relative worth was nowadays.
I'd definitely say Boolean, as there are very few of those in game as they where only given to beta testers.
I'd definitely say Boolean, as there are very few of those in game as they where only given to beta testers.
The Kickstarter Chests, hands down.

The Kickstarter Chests, hands down.

The rarest non-consumable is probably the Boolean with the KS familiars and apparel not far behind. But because of how consumables mess with rarities, that would make the rarest item probably one of the KS vistas. Imp scrolls resurface every now and then but I have never seen a KS vista offered for sale.
The rarest non-consumable is probably the Boolean with the KS familiars and apparel not far behind. But because of how consumables mess with rarities, that would make the rarest item probably one of the KS vistas. Imp scrolls resurface every now and then but I have never seen a KS vista offered for sale.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Definitely boolean or the actual chest for kickstarter items.
@Hawktalon I think its because the kickstarter code or whatever might have automatically applied the vista to your account? I dont think vistas became an actual item until the 3rd anniversary
Definitely boolean or the actual chest for kickstarter items.
@Hawktalon I think its because the kickstarter code or whatever might have automatically applied the vista to your account? I dont think vistas became an actual item until the 3rd anniversary
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@Hawktalon

I don't believe the KS vistas are actually items though, as vistas weren't items until the 3rd (?) FR year. I believe they where added to accounts through KS codes you got when you participated in the KS, which would be why they're never sold. Don't quote me on that though. I'm pretty sure they where never items, however.
@Hawktalon

I don't believe the KS vistas are actually items though, as vistas weren't items until the 3rd (?) FR year. I believe they where added to accounts through KS codes you got when you participated in the KS, which would be why they're never sold. Don't quote me on that though. I'm pretty sure they where never items, however.
I would probably say the imp scroll is, if only for the fact that it's consumable.. Once theyre all used, they just won't exist. And who knows how many there are now?

Booleans and the old apparels, maybe there are fewer but they dont disappear after use, so..

But maybe I'm wrong xD just my thoughts on it
I would probably say the imp scroll is, if only for the fact that it's consumable.. Once theyre all used, they just won't exist. And who knows how many there are now?

Booleans and the old apparels, maybe there are fewer but they dont disappear after use, so..

But maybe I'm wrong xD just my thoughts on it
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
1 2