Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Social Media: Fan Art Friday!
[br][b][size=5]What is Fan Art Friday?[/size][/b] Do you use [b][url=https://twitter.com/flightrising]Twitter[/url][/b]? Are you an artist or simply a lover of art? If you are, this event is for you! If you post your fan art on Twitter using the hashtag [b]#FRFanArt[/b], you may find your art retweeted on the official [i]Flight Rising[/i] account every Friday! Your fan art may even be showcased in a future Community Update! [br] [b][size=5]Do I have to use the hashtag?[/size][/b] If you would like your [i]Flight Rising[/i] fan art retweeted or showcased in a future Community Update, yes. [b]When you use #FRFanArt, you are communicating to us it's okay to share your work.[/b] [br] [b][size=5]Why are you only doing Fan Art Friday on Twitter?[/size][/b] We plan on expanding Fan Art Friday to other platforms like Tumblr in the future. Start small, build out! [br] [b][size=5]Are there any rules?[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]If you would like your art to be retweeted[/b] by our official account [b]or showcased[/b] in a Community Update, the [b]art has to be in line with our existing rules[/b] on gore, explicit content, profanity, etc. [*][b]At this time, only illustrations[/b] will be retweeted or showcased. [*][b]Only share art that is yours.[/b] [/LIST] [br] [b][size=5]Is it themed?[/size][/b] In general, no. If we have an event (like our anniversary) we may post a prompt but otherwise, it's open. You can post with the [b]#FRFanArt[/b] tag whenever. We will be browsing the tag and retweeting art on Fridays. [b]To kick off Fan Art Friday and in the spirit of our upcoming anniversary on June 8th, we'd love to see what art encapsulates your favorite [i]Flight Rising[/i] memory or moment[/b]! [br][center][url=https://twitter.com/flightrising/status/870683424838664192][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBVJUysUMAEg-56.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [br]

What is Fan Art Friday?

Do you use Twitter? Are you an artist or simply a lover of art? If you are, this event is for you!

If you post your fan art on Twitter using the hashtag #FRFanArt, you may find your art retweeted on the official Flight Rising account every Friday! Your fan art may even be showcased in a future Community Update!

Do I have to use the hashtag?

If you would like your Flight Rising fan art retweeted or showcased in a future Community Update, yes. When you use #FRFanArt, you are communicating to us it's okay to share your work.

Why are you only doing Fan Art Friday on Twitter?

We plan on expanding Fan Art Friday to other platforms like Tumblr in the future. Start small, build out!

Are there any rules?
  1. If you would like your art to be retweeted by our official account or showcased in a Community Update, the art has to be in line with our existing rules on gore, explicit content, profanity, etc.
  2. At this time, only illustrations will be retweeted or showcased.
  3. Only share art that is yours.

Is it themed?

In general, no. If we have an event (like our anniversary) we may post a prompt but otherwise, it's open.

You can post with the #FRFanArt tag whenever. We will be browsing the tag and retweeting art on Fridays.

To kick off Fan Art Friday and in the spirit of our upcoming anniversary on June 8th, we'd love to see what art encapsulates your favorite Flight Rising memory or moment!

DBVJUysUMAEg-56.jpg