Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire nest and a name
Hi I'm looking to breed an Orchid/Saffron/sunshine dragon. Why? Because I like purple and orange and because I can. I have the possible parents I just need a nest now and I thought fire eyes would go much better than water eyes. On the other note anyone have a good name for that coloration?
Hi I'm looking to breed an Orchid/Saffron/sunshine dragon. Why? Because I like purple and orange and because I can. I have the possible parents I just need a nest now and I thought fire eyes would go much better than water eyes. On the other note anyone have a good name for that coloration?
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_1280.png
garden party? exotic noodle?
garden party? exotic noodle?
@Arisatorie I can host for 10kt a nest if you're interested. As for name... how about Fantasia?
@Arisatorie I can host for 10kt a nest if you're interested. As for name... how about Fantasia?
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
@Ergo sounds great! The male will be ready tomorrow. do you want to take them today or tomorrow?.
@Ergo sounds great! The male will be ready tomorrow. do you want to take them today or tomorrow?.
I can take them now if you don't mind the extra day wait :) Or tomorrow if you do mind. I'll let you decide. Send me a CR when you're ready.

@arisatorie
I can take them now if you don't mind the extra day wait :) Or tomorrow if you do mind. I'll let you decide. Send me a CR when you're ready.

@arisatorie
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png