Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | LF: Art! O: Dragons and Apparel!
I haven't been online enough to be a good home for most of the babies in my lair, so make an offer! The only two I ask you not offer on are the ones currently nesting! ^w^

My Lair

I'm mainly looking for art offers at the moment! ^w^ <3
Thank you!
I haven't been online enough to be a good home for most of the babies in my lair, so make an offer! The only two I ask you not offer on are the ones currently nesting! ^w^

My Lair

I'm mainly looking for art offers at the moment! ^w^ <3
Thank you!

banner_for_signature_by_cosmiccalico-da5w71a.png
@CosmosCat Heyo! I'd be willing to do an art offer, just name the dragon (I dunno how much apparel i can do though >.<) and i'll get around to it!! If i could, I. Would. LOVE to take any one of the babies from Sol and Erin , if i could choose one, it'd have to be Falle, (i need a maize boy and hes so stinkin' pretty) if thats possible at all ^w^ I can take the baby into my lair either before or after the art is done, whichever works best for you!

FYI, anatomy wise im best with imperials and coatls, if you;d prefer a better piece, but honestly its whatever you choose =D
@CosmosCat Heyo! I'd be willing to do an art offer, just name the dragon (I dunno how much apparel i can do though >.<) and i'll get around to it!! If i could, I. Would. LOVE to take any one of the babies from Sol and Erin , if i could choose one, it'd have to be Falle, (i need a maize boy and hes so stinkin' pretty) if thats possible at all ^w^ I can take the baby into my lair either before or after the art is done, whichever works best for you!

FYI, anatomy wise im best with imperials and coatls, if you;d prefer a better piece, but honestly its whatever you choose =D
dcyxk1f-5b3b8e1d-bf1d-4ae9-b995-5e684a73160a.png

illuminati_by_8_bitspider-d8ey3wl.gif

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• a rat with a back brace
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

` illuminati_by_8_bitspider-d8ey3wl.gif

d5m2aua-fccc243f-c598-4fda-abc2-ea9a511f9b18.png
@Umbrehon May I bug you for some examples? owo Also, I think I could give Falle up for a good home! ^^
@Umbrehon May I bug you for some examples? owo Also, I think I could give Falle up for a good home! ^^

banner_for_signature_by_cosmiccalico-da5w71a.png
@CosmosCat All i really have are rough sketches, but i have some finished art non-FR related you could look at as a ref for me style ^-^ i havent really done any commissions or stoof for FR, i just practice sketch me own dergs =P

EDIT: I sent you a few examples ^^
@CosmosCat All i really have are rough sketches, but i have some finished art non-FR related you could look at as a ref for me style ^-^ i havent really done any commissions or stoof for FR, i just practice sketch me own dergs =P

EDIT: I sent you a few examples ^^

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Bump~
Bump~

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

@CosmosCat I love Rhythm, Demetri and Falle (Falle the most) Here are some examples of art.
@CosmosCat I love Rhythm, Demetri and Falle (Falle the most) Here are some examples of art.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@CosmosCat

You have so many gorgeous babies! *-* Cocoa, Cinnabon, and Beatrice are all gorgeous. As far as examples go, I have a little imgur album of stuff I've done in the past few months here , but I have older stuff on my tumblr in my sig. Let me know what you think!
@CosmosCat

You have so many gorgeous babies! *-* Cocoa, Cinnabon, and Beatrice are all gorgeous. As far as examples go, I have a little imgur album of stuff I've done in the past few months here , but I have older stuff on my tumblr in my sig. Let me know what you think!
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png