Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kill la kill
I decided to watch Kill la Kill no thanks to @Raaxon.

I finished it.

I have been a gross mess and crying my eyes out for nearly 2 hours over a dumb piece of clothing

Anyone else had this problem?
I decided to watch Kill la Kill no thanks to @Raaxon.

I finished it.

I have been a gross mess and crying my eyes out for nearly 2 hours over a dumb piece of clothing

Anyone else had this problem?
@Lutharian

I'M SORRY OKAY T^T

I didn't think it'd mess you up this badly! D:
@Lutharian

I'M SORRY OKAY T^T

I didn't think it'd mess you up this badly! D:
@Lutharian
clothing protection squad 2k16
Kill la Kill is great 10/10
@Lutharian
clothing protection squad 2k16
Kill la Kill is great 10/10
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
One of the weirdest things I ever watched
One of the weirdest things I ever watched
It's one of my favourite shows simply because of how over the top it is
It's one of my favourite shows simply because of how over the top it is
It's so awesome. One of my favorite anime so far. And I was crying too T_T
It's so awesome. One of my favorite anime so far. And I was crying too T_T
eUMhm7B.png
I love Kill la Kill! And I cried at the last episode too lol. Most of it I love because it's just really fun though. The only thing I don't like about it is the Ragyo thing...you know the thing...eugh.
I love Kill la Kill! And I cried at the last episode too lol. Most of it I love because it's just really fun though. The only thing I don't like about it is the Ragyo thing...you know the thing...eugh.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Lutharian

Even though I'm not a fan of anime with minimal clothing, but Kill la Kill was absolutely hilarious and amazing besides that fact!
I truly, truly loved the animation and the characters, and I was often laughing with tears in my eyes.

And, yes, crying over a piece of clothe later on.
@Lutharian

Even though I'm not a fan of anime with minimal clothing, but Kill la Kill was absolutely hilarious and amazing besides that fact!
I truly, truly loved the animation and the characters, and I was often laughing with tears in my eyes.

And, yes, crying over a piece of clothe later on.
@Lutharian
*raises hand* I too cried for ages over that piece of cloth, and again the following 46times I rewatched the show (total of 47times!).

Im normally not into the echi/lack of clothes anime, but Kill la Kill is just amazing. Made fun of all the usual tropes in that genre and had a decent plot.
and lets not forget the friggen soundtrack, holy moly I still have it on repeat sometimes lol.

I also caused my friends to hate me for dragging them into the show. They loved it, but hated me for it =,D
@Lutharian
*raises hand* I too cried for ages over that piece of cloth, and again the following 46times I rewatched the show (total of 47times!).

Im normally not into the echi/lack of clothes anime, but Kill la Kill is just amazing. Made fun of all the usual tropes in that genre and had a decent plot.
and lets not forget the friggen soundtrack, holy moly I still have it on repeat sometimes lol.

I also caused my friends to hate me for dragging them into the show. They loved it, but hated me for it =,D
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
I'm so glad I wasn't alone on the crying front!

@Accelerator uurgh yeah the several things she did man it made me so mad!

@Aldru wow 47 times watching it!? I don't think I could handle doing that because I was so messed up last night. Legitimately cried myself to sleep. I don't think I need that heartbreak that many times XD Though I loved it and hated my bf for dragging me into it though.

Haven't been that invested in a fictional character before
I'm so glad I wasn't alone on the crying front!

@Accelerator uurgh yeah the several things she did man it made me so mad!

@Aldru wow 47 times watching it!? I don't think I could handle doing that because I was so messed up last night. Legitimately cried myself to sleep. I don't think I need that heartbreak that many times XD Though I loved it and hated my bf for dragging me into it though.

Haven't been that invested in a fictional character before