Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | closed
1 2
closed
closed
Not On Much Busy Life And Stress
@ambrella3 Oh hi. [img]http://i.stack.imgur.com/RYl0H.jpg[/img]
@ambrella3

Oh hi.
RYl0H.jpg
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
@ambrella

Sadly don't play School of Dragons but I'm such a httyd nerd that I have both movies on my phone, all three TV series on my computer + movie specials, and I'm in the process of rereading all the books.

I love the httyd series
@ambrella

Sadly don't play School of Dragons but I'm such a httyd nerd that I have both movies on my phone, all three TV series on my computer + movie specials, and I'm in the process of rereading all the books.

I love the httyd series
I love the movies and shows!!! Still haven't been able to see all of Riders of Berk, sadly. I also haven't played School of Dragons but I have a game called Rise of Berk on my Kindle that is so much fun!!! I got two Skrills and two Flightmares that are soooo cute!!!!!!! Man I am such a nerd... ;P
I love the movies and shows!!! Still haven't been able to see all of Riders of Berk, sadly. I also haven't played School of Dragons but I have a game called Rise of Berk on my Kindle that is so much fun!!! I got two Skrills and two Flightmares that are soooo cute!!!!!!! Man I am such a nerd... ;P
Ahhh I love the movies! I watched a lot of the CTN show, but then college applications hit. I do have a Toothless sticker on my laptop, and also the Build-a Bear plushie Toothless. XD
Ahhh I love the movies! I watched a lot of the CTN show, but then college applications hit. I do have a Toothless sticker on my laptop, and also the Build-a Bear plushie Toothless. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Yonai
I love the movies so much. I think they're some of the best animated movies produced in a long time. I watched a good bit of the TV show, but that was a while back.

I tried School of Dragons, but only played for a few minutes. I played Rise of Berk for a good while, but don't play it anymore.
@Yonai
I love the movies so much. I think they're some of the best animated movies produced in a long time. I watched a good bit of the TV show, but that was a while back.

I tried School of Dragons, but only played for a few minutes. I played Rise of Berk for a good while, but don't play it anymore.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
@Yonai

I play school of dragons! I haven't in a while though, I've been busy with other stuff. :P

HTTYD is a great movie though
@Yonai

I play school of dragons! I haven't in a while though, I've been busy with other stuff. :P

HTTYD is a great movie though
i don't play school of dragons, but httyd is my favourite movie franchise of all time :)))
i love the animation and the story and everything about it. if anyone wants to talk httyd feel free to ping or message me because it fuels me

[edit:] i've also been thinking of getting a httyd tattoo recently... stilll not sure tho
i don't play school of dragons, but httyd is my favourite movie franchise of all time :)))
i love the animation and the story and everything about it. if anyone wants to talk httyd feel free to ping or message me because it fuels me

[edit:] i've also been thinking of getting a httyd tattoo recently... stilll not sure tho
KVbkgOZ.png
@Yonai Oh heck I do love HTTYD But I don't play the games though And I even do art of fan characters of it [size=1] It's been awhile since I drew them but oh well (And sorry if the png size is too large)[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7T1sJp8.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/D0ProRn.png[/img]
@Yonai Oh heck I do love HTTYD

But I don't play the games though

And I even do art of fan characters of it
It's been awhile since I drew them but oh well
(And sorry if the png size is too large)

7T1sJp8.png

D0ProRn.png
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
I love it. I used to play "school of dragons", I watched all the movies and I'm waiting for HTTYD 3.
I love it. I used to play "school of dragons", I watched all the movies and I'm waiting for HTTYD 3.
1 2