Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *shoves friend in forums*
1 2 3
i've been here the while, but i'd like to introduce my friend @Serpentface !! She's been here for a bit, and has only posted on the forums once.... I'd thought i'd introduce her to hopefully get her more into it?

show her with a ping how nice you guys are! (seriously tho this community is great)
i've been here the while, but i'd like to introduce my friend @Serpentface !! She's been here for a bit, and has only posted on the forums once.... I'd thought i'd introduce her to hopefully get her more into it?

show her with a ping how nice you guys are! (seriously tho this community is great)
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
@Serpentface Hi! It's nice to meet you. We're a really friendly bunch (though sometimes we can get a little crazy) but overall we're not so bad! What do you like to do on FR?
@Serpentface Hi! It's nice to meet you. We're a really friendly bunch (though sometimes we can get a little crazy) but overall we're not so bad! What do you like to do on FR?
Na5WGHa.png
Hi @Serpentface ! Your dragons are cool. :)
Hi @Serpentface ! Your dragons are cool. :)
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
@tigeressRising design dragon characters??
@tigeressRising design dragon characters??
@cocoafairycat thankx :D
@cocoafairycat thankx :D
@Serpentface
Hello, fellow Plagueling! :}
@Serpentface
Hello, fellow Plagueling! :}
ywH3Spj.png
@Serpentface

Halo! also, *designing

<3 I'm a bit of a grammar crazy. I promise we don't bite too hard.
@Serpentface

Halo! also, *designing

<3 I'm a bit of a grammar crazy. I promise we don't bite too hard.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@caitolent hi!
@caitolent hi!
@TheSilverFox sorry DX
@TheSilverFox sorry DX
This is getting slightly awkward... @Blazikenite ?
This is getting slightly awkward... @Blazikenite ?
1 2 3