Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific skydancer
I like to collect dragons from certain elements for each festival, and I can't seem to find Skydancer from the Fire element, with Colours Fire/Maroon for Primary and Secondary. I don't particularly mind what the tertiary colour is, I just ask that if its not within the red range that it's a basic gene. I also have no care for what the genes are, its just certain colours from the Fire Clan.

Thank you :D

Edit: I want to iterate that he or she be from the fire clan, so it has orange eyes! He or she will be used for the Flameforgers Festival as my mascot dragon c:
I like to collect dragons from certain elements for each festival, and I can't seem to find Skydancer from the Fire element, with Colours Fire/Maroon for Primary and Secondary. I don't particularly mind what the tertiary colour is, I just ask that if its not within the red range that it's a basic gene. I also have no care for what the genes are, its just certain colours from the Fire Clan.

Thank you :D

Edit: I want to iterate that he or she be from the fire clan, so it has orange eyes! He or she will be used for the Flameforgers Festival as my mascot dragon c: