Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | money
when i play a game and log out to go to the shop my money will go down alot lets say i had 20833 it would go down by 2083-1089
when i play a game and log out to go to the shop my money will go down alot lets say i had 20833 it would go down by 2083-1089
Hello, @mangleandfoxy!

There is sometimes a discrepancy between the www and www1 portions of the site when it comes to different counts (currency, Bestiary, achievements, etc.) - it just takes some time for the two to sync up. Do you notice the number fluctuating when you navigate to different portions of the site (such as the home page and your Dragon Lair)?

Otherwise, if you were playing the game Tidal Trouble, that may be the issue. Sometimes the game has a display issue where it rewards you thousands of treasure per round, when it's only supposed to reward you with 240-560 treasure per round.
Hello, @mangleandfoxy!

There is sometimes a discrepancy between the www and www1 portions of the site when it comes to different counts (currency, Bestiary, achievements, etc.) - it just takes some time for the two to sync up. Do you notice the number fluctuating when you navigate to different portions of the site (such as the home page and your Dragon Lair)?

Otherwise, if you were playing the game Tidal Trouble, that may be the issue. Sometimes the game has a display issue where it rewards you thousands of treasure per round, when it's only supposed to reward you with 240-560 treasure per round.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

derp
derp