Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yoo looking for 1x1 rp partners
Hey there! I'm Realmofsky or Brynnen and I am looking for a few rp partners. I've been rping for quite a few years now and have fallen in love with rping dragons. I have pretty good grammar and spelling and will usually reply somewhere between 5 sentences and long ranty paragraphs of glory. I'm up for anything including:

-Romance (either as the main plot or as the subplot)
-Adventure/Action/Comedy
-Basic world building
-anything else you want, Im pretty open as long as we talk about it

Things Im not into:
-Abuse
-extreme gore (a little gore is fine, just not full paragraphs describing innards
-Character death

As I said before right now Im into dragon and FR rps. However if you want to do ocs in the future Im totally up for that once we get to know each other.
I rp by pm or skype, forums are a little overwhelming for me so if you're interested or want to ask questions send me a pm and we will talk :)

Thank you for time! I hope to hear from you c:
Hey there! I'm Realmofsky or Brynnen and I am looking for a few rp partners. I've been rping for quite a few years now and have fallen in love with rping dragons. I have pretty good grammar and spelling and will usually reply somewhere between 5 sentences and long ranty paragraphs of glory. I'm up for anything including:

-Romance (either as the main plot or as the subplot)
-Adventure/Action/Comedy
-Basic world building
-anything else you want, Im pretty open as long as we talk about it

Things Im not into:
-Abuse
-extreme gore (a little gore is fine, just not full paragraphs describing innards
-Character death

As I said before right now Im into dragon and FR rps. However if you want to do ocs in the future Im totally up for that once we get to know each other.
I rp by pm or skype, forums are a little overwhelming for me so if you're interested or want to ask questions send me a pm and we will talk :)

Thank you for time! I hope to hear from you c:
@RealmofSky

I'd love to try some world building with you, I also roleplay on skype. If you wanna add me and we can talk things through? :3 It's PastelKiwi, the same as on here!
@RealmofSky

I'd love to try some world building with you, I also roleplay on skype. If you wanna add me and we can talk things through? :3 It's PastelKiwi, the same as on here!
Eevee.gif
Bump
Bump
@Realmofsky
oh man id really love to rp with you. im pretty much into all those things too, especially if its like adventure world building and such
@Realmofsky
oh man id really love to rp with you. im pretty much into all those things too, especially if its like adventure world building and such
I8zy0qn.png