Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dreamweaver?
I am not certain this is caused by an ad, as no ads actually appear on my page whenever this occurs; but three times now I have loaded a page in FR only to have this action window for opening a php script pop up for me. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58070035/whatis.png[/img] I always click on cancel, but I know I haven't actually told anything to open with my Dreamweaver, at best I right-click to open the page in a new tab. Twice it's happened in the Trading Post, and once in my own lair page. In case the settings of my window are difficult to read, the file wanting to be opened is [b]afr.php[/b] and its source is apparently 162.218.115.228. The first time it popped up I thought maybe I had mis-clicked on something, but three times isn't my doing.
I am not certain this is caused by an ad, as no ads actually appear on my page whenever this occurs; but three times now I have loaded a page in FR only to have this action window for opening a php script pop up for me.
whatis.png
I always click on cancel, but I know I haven't actually told anything to open with my Dreamweaver, at best I right-click to open the page in a new tab. Twice it's happened in the Trading Post, and once in my own lair page.

In case the settings of my window are difficult to read, the file wanting to be opened is afr.php and its source is apparently 162.218.115.228.

The first time it popped up I thought maybe I had mis-clicked on something, but three times isn't my doing.
@Ankhwave No advertisement on Flight Rising should pop up or redirect the player without clicking on it. The tracked thread for misbehaving ads is here. Reporting ad troubles there allows the staff to check into it, so if you would please post this there? :)
@Ankhwave No advertisement on Flight Rising should pop up or redirect the player without clicking on it. The tracked thread for misbehaving ads is here. Reporting ad troubles there allows the staff to check into it, so if you would please post this there? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.