Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SO many dragons. All the dragons.
I am currently selling about a third of my lair to free up space and allow for my neverending quest of dream dragons to continue onward. Going from page 5 all the way through to page 7, all dragons with auction bags are up for grabs. Haggling is welcomed, however please understand if I refuse specific offers.

A few dragons are quite overpriced as I find the more people pay, the less likely dragons are exalted. Really just show me you really desire this dragon (with a bio and character history of said dragon) and prices will be dropped. If profiles of dragons are good and full enough, I will offer dragons for free.

I am also willing to hear out trade offers for dragons not for sale, if the offer is good enough. Aside from that, I have a line of dragon bebbies continuously popping out, so go ahead and check out my nest as well!

Please comment here or PM (sometimes I miss alerts) and if I do not respond, feel free to send a second message as a lot of the alerts get mixed in with my auctioning.

Thanks!
I am currently selling about a third of my lair to free up space and allow for my neverending quest of dream dragons to continue onward. Going from page 5 all the way through to page 7, all dragons with auction bags are up for grabs. Haggling is welcomed, however please understand if I refuse specific offers.

A few dragons are quite overpriced as I find the more people pay, the less likely dragons are exalted. Really just show me you really desire this dragon (with a bio and character history of said dragon) and prices will be dropped. If profiles of dragons are good and full enough, I will offer dragons for free.

I am also willing to hear out trade offers for dragons not for sale, if the offer is good enough. Aside from that, I have a line of dragon bebbies continuously popping out, so go ahead and check out my nest as well!

Please comment here or PM (sometimes I miss alerts) and if I do not respond, feel free to send a second message as a lot of the alerts get mixed in with my auctioning.

Thanks!