Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Why, hello all! Might as well introduce myself and throw myself to the dragons here!

I'm Eloquent, and I've been playing for almost a month now. Slowly but surely figuring out how all this works (though for the life of me I can't find my settings again -_-)

A little about me. I'm 20, married to a soldier, with a 5 month old son. Living in California currently. I haven't figured out what color combo's or breeds I want specifically in my lair, but eh. I'm working on it!

So, yeah. Hello!
Why, hello all! Might as well introduce myself and throw myself to the dragons here!

I'm Eloquent, and I've been playing for almost a month now. Slowly but surely figuring out how all this works (though for the life of me I can't find my settings again -_-)

A little about me. I'm 20, married to a soldier, with a 5 month old son. Living in California currently. I haven't figured out what color combo's or breeds I want specifically in my lair, but eh. I'm working on it!

So, yeah. Hello!
@eloquent

Hello and welcome! FR is pretty easy to figure out, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm not exactly new or old to the site (I've been on since November). So some stuff is still confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm sure you will too!

If you need help understanding some of the strange words forum users say, try using this page. I find myself using it sometimes as well.

Oh and you'll find your settings in the drop down arrow beside your username and avatar, lol.
@eloquent

Hello and welcome! FR is pretty easy to figure out, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm not exactly new or old to the site (I've been on since November). So some stuff is still confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm sure you will too!

If you need help understanding some of the strange words forum users say, try using this page. I find myself using it sometimes as well.

Oh and you'll find your settings in the drop down arrow beside your username and avatar, lol.
banner_zps80827144.png
@honestsquid

Thanks! I knew I had seen my settings somewhere.

Thanks so much for that guide! I'll definitely end up using it from time to time. The strange words I'll find as I go confuse the heck out of me some times lol.
@honestsquid

Thanks! I knew I had seen my settings somewhere.

Thanks so much for that guide! I'll definitely end up using it from time to time. The strange words I'll find as I go confuse the heck out of me some times lol.
@Eloquent
Greetings, friend! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Besides a guide--for some reason, I can't seem to click on the link squid posted o_o--it may also help to simply explore everything and see how it works just by clicking everything you can. :P Most pages also have that "?" up in one of the corners of the page, which upon being clicked, bring up the tutorial pop-ups that you saw when you first joined the site! They explain a lot of the functions of what's on particular pages. Very useful!
@Eloquent
Greetings, friend! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Besides a guide--for some reason, I can't seem to click on the link squid posted o_o--it may also help to simply explore everything and see how it works just by clicking everything you can. :P Most pages also have that "?" up in one of the corners of the page, which upon being clicked, bring up the tutorial pop-ups that you saw when you first joined the site! They explain a lot of the functions of what's on particular pages. Very useful!