Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | So...yeah.
Years and years, and I keep being horrible at introduction posts. :D

So, yeah. A friend of mine wouldn't stop talking about this, tried to sign up, registrations closed. Sneaked in at the first possible occasion. So...hi, everybody. o/
Years and years, and I keep being horrible at introduction posts. :D

So, yeah. A friend of mine wouldn't stop talking about this, tried to sign up, registrations closed. Sneaked in at the first possible occasion. So...hi, everybody. o/
We do not crawl under rocks. We do not pray for deliverance from death.
We stand up to pain. We wait. We do not forget.

Try us.
Hello and welcome :) are you finding everything ok? If not, everyone here is super friendly and happy to help out.
Hello and welcome :) are you finding everything ok? If not, everyone here is super friendly and happy to help out.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@WeissRaben

Hi and huge welcome to FR! Enjoy your stay and have a cupcake! ^^
@WeissRaben

HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Hallo! o/

Welcome welcome, and I do hope you enjoy yourself here as much as your friend does.
Hallo! o/

Welcome welcome, and I do hope you enjoy yourself here as much as your friend does.
sUIusfk.png
[quote name="DemonWingless" date="2014-10-13 06:27:57"]Hello and welcome :) are you finding everything ok? If not, everyone here is super friendly and happy to help out.[/quote] Had a brief fight with the Flight selection, but I got it to work, so all is well. :3 [quote name="CyberInfection" date="2014-10-13 06:28:43"]@WeissRaben Hi and huge welcome to FR! Enjoy your stay and have a cupcake! ^^[/quote] *noms cupcake* [quote name="RaineSchkalle" date="2014-10-13 06:28:58"]Hallo! o/ Welcome welcome, and I do hope you enjoy yourself here as much as your friend does.[/quote] Thank you all for the welcome. :3
DemonWingless wrote on 2014-10-13 06:27:57:

Had a brief fight with the Flight selection, but I got it to work, so all is well. :3
CyberInfection wrote on 2014-10-13 06:28:43:
@WeissRaben

*noms cupcake*
RaineSchkalle wrote on 2014-10-13 06:28:58:
Hallo! o/

Thank you all for the welcome. :3
We do not crawl under rocks. We do not pray for deliverance from death.
We stand up to pain. We wait. We do not forget.

Try us.
As long as everything worked out in the end :)
As long as everything worked out in the end :)
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@WeissRaben Welcome to FR, and welcome to Arcane, fellow flight member! :D

In case it's helpful, I have posted a list of helpful tips for beginners, and I'm also holding a raffle for Arcane flight newbies only that's completely free to enter.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if there's anything I can help with! ^_^
@WeissRaben Welcome to FR, and welcome to Arcane, fellow flight member! :D

In case it's helpful, I have posted a list of helpful tips for beginners, and I'm also holding a raffle for Arcane flight newbies only that's completely free to enter.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if there's anything I can help with! ^_^
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS