Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Site constantly loading or refreshing?
This is kind of a weird one, actually. I keep two tabs open, one with the list of things to collect for Swipp, and one with my lair, that I usually work out of. For the past few days, and even right now, the tab I work out of (the one that I'm writing this post in actually) has been constantly attempting to load ... something. I keep seeing stuff like "Waiting for delivery.d.switchadhub.com" in the corner of my screen. Whatever it's doing is sucking up ram, on top of being really irritating.

The tab with the Swipp's Swap Stand Encyclopedia entry, meanwhile, is totally fine.

I tried closing the browser and restarting. I even restarted my computer. It's the same deal.

I am currently running this in Chrome, Version 37.0.2062.94 m.

Edit: I opened a new tab for messages, and that tab isn't doing the thing.... yet. Might close this one and attempt doing dragoo stuff in the other tab.
This is kind of a weird one, actually. I keep two tabs open, one with the list of things to collect for Swipp, and one with my lair, that I usually work out of. For the past few days, and even right now, the tab I work out of (the one that I'm writing this post in actually) has been constantly attempting to load ... something. I keep seeing stuff like "Waiting for delivery.d.switchadhub.com" in the corner of my screen. Whatever it's doing is sucking up ram, on top of being really irritating.

The tab with the Swipp's Swap Stand Encyclopedia entry, meanwhile, is totally fine.

I tried closing the browser and restarting. I even restarted my computer. It's the same deal.

I am currently running this in Chrome, Version 37.0.2062.94 m.

Edit: I opened a new tab for messages, and that tab isn't doing the thing.... yet. Might close this one and attempt doing dragoo stuff in the other tab.
One hour ahead of server time.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png

I'm like a cat lady, but with adorable little dragons... oh no they're too cute I can't handle this.
That sounds like it could be some sort of adware on your PC rather than something wrong with the site. If you have an antivirus or a similar program I'd suggest running it and seeing if anything comes up. Additionally you can try seeing if you have this problem with other browsers.
That sounds like it could be some sort of adware on your PC rather than something wrong with the site. If you have an antivirus or a similar program I'd suggest running it and seeing if anything comes up. Additionally you can try seeing if you have this problem with other browsers.
Hmm. I'll do an intensive scan tonight, scan everything under the sun and see if it works. I closed the offending tab, hoping that'd fix it, but it just started happening in this one (the one I'd originally opened for messages).

I have adblock too, so I can probably catch the urls of the sites it's trying to load and block them.

Thank you!
Hmm. I'll do an intensive scan tonight, scan everything under the sun and see if it works. I closed the offending tab, hoping that'd fix it, but it just started happening in this one (the one I'd originally opened for messages).

I have adblock too, so I can probably catch the urls of the sites it's trying to load and block them.

Thank you!

I'm like a cat lady, but with adorable little dragons... oh no they're too cute I can't handle this.
I'm having this same exact issue. I always have 5 to 10 tabs open, and it is only the Flight Rising tab that keeps refreshing (I can see when it's going into reload mode from the tab). I'm suspecting that some of the ads are doing this. For example, the ad from Adobe for their cloud platform massively slows down my coliseum battles. I generally have to refresh the page manually until the Adobe ad is gone and then I can fight in the coliseum just fine. I think some of the ads are tracking users through the ad which is where the issue is coming from. I don't want to use adblock because I know this site supports its servers from ad revenue, but it is very intrusive that ads are feeding info off users and taking up enough bandwidth to slow our games down.
I'm having this same exact issue. I always have 5 to 10 tabs open, and it is only the Flight Rising tab that keeps refreshing (I can see when it's going into reload mode from the tab). I'm suspecting that some of the ads are doing this. For example, the ad from Adobe for their cloud platform massively slows down my coliseum battles. I generally have to refresh the page manually until the Adobe ad is gone and then I can fight in the coliseum just fine. I think some of the ads are tracking users through the ad which is where the issue is coming from. I don't want to use adblock because I know this site supports its servers from ad revenue, but it is very intrusive that ads are feeding info off users and taking up enough bandwidth to slow our games down.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
@Meteloids I copied down the urls of the adware and put them in my adblock. FR seems to have stopped trying to load stuff now. Here's the two that were bugging me, the first one you already got.

delivery.d.switchadhub.com

ads-iq.com
@Meteloids I copied down the urls of the adware and put them in my adblock. FR seems to have stopped trying to load stuff now. Here's the two that were bugging me, the first one you already got.

delivery.d.switchadhub.com

ads-iq.com
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
Got them, thank you very much! No more loading/refreshing issues!
Got them, thank you very much! No more loading/refreshing issues!