Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Log out bug
For some reason when I log out it sends me to the url www1.flightrising.com (which of course doesn't exist).

Not a super annoying or inconvenient bug, but it doesn't strike me as something that it's supposed to be doing when you log out.
For some reason when I log out it sends me to the url www1.flightrising.com (which of course doesn't exist).

Not a super annoying or inconvenient bug, but it doesn't strike me as something that it's supposed to be doing when you log out.
A friend of mine had this happen to them, it started happening but then stopped for them.

Its not yet happened to me.
A friend of mine had this happen to them, it started happening but then stopped for them.

Its not yet happened to me.
@Wintermoon

It happened before to me as well and then it went away and I thought it was fixed, but then it was back. I really wasn't sure if it was some kind of glitch so I figured it didn't hurt to report it,
@Wintermoon

It happened before to me as well and then it went away and I thought it was fixed, but then it was back. I really wasn't sure if it was some kind of glitch so I figured it didn't hurt to report it,
Happening to me for sure!
Happening to me for sure!
fr_banner_by_pumadragon-d7iwb0s.png
I believe this is currently happening to everyone. Strange though!
I believe this is currently happening to everyone. Strange though!
Yes, this just began happening for me as well right after the update today :(
Yes, this just began happening for me as well right after the update today :(
I've been having this problem for a couple of days now, actually, but I have yet to check if it's still around after the maintenance.
I've been having this problem for a couple of days now, actually, but I have yet to check if it's still around after the maintenance.
m16OKP.jpeg
Thanks guys - I'll forward this on to see why this is happening and if it shouldn't be doing so! :)
Thanks guys - I'll forward this on to see why this is happening and if it shouldn't be doing so! :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
This is fixed. Thank you!
This is fixed. Thank you!