Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Didn't mean to change my flight
This might sound stupid but this is what happened: I used to be in the Water Flight. One day, I was contemplating whether or not I wanted a change of scenery and use my one free Flight change, so I clicked on the "change flight" thing to browse the other Flights. I guess I had Earth open when I got up and left to get food or a drink or something. But my family had friends over, and their kid was on the couch with me. (I'm sure you can see where this is going.) I guess they thought it would be a good idea/joke to press the "accept change" button or whatever. When I came back I was a little sad that my Flight changed without me making a final decision, but I was like "ok whatever I guess this is ok" until now and I didn't think you guys could do anything about it, but someone told me to just try asking you guys, so that's what I'm doing. Is it possible to switch back to Water? I understand if you guys don't give me back the "free flight change", but is it at least possible to just reverse the change? Of course I get it if you can't for reasons of being fair, but if it is possible, that would be totally cool. Thanks! (P.S. Is this the right forum to post this in)
This might sound stupid but this is what happened: I used to be in the Water Flight. One day, I was contemplating whether or not I wanted a change of scenery and use my one free Flight change, so I clicked on the "change flight" thing to browse the other Flights. I guess I had Earth open when I got up and left to get food or a drink or something. But my family had friends over, and their kid was on the couch with me. (I'm sure you can see where this is going.) I guess they thought it would be a good idea/joke to press the "accept change" button or whatever. When I came back I was a little sad that my Flight changed without me making a final decision, but I was like "ok whatever I guess this is ok" until now and I didn't think you guys could do anything about it, but someone told me to just try asking you guys, so that's what I'm doing. Is it possible to switch back to Water? I understand if you guys don't give me back the "free flight change", but is it at least possible to just reverse the change? Of course I get it if you can't for reasons of being fair, but if it is possible, that would be totally cool. Thanks! (P.S. Is this the right forum to post this in)
UjJgCyZ.png
Hello @Flood, you'll have to send this in through Contact Us for review. Thank you!
Hello @Flood, you'll have to send this in through Contact Us for review. Thank you!
Ah, ok! I knew it would be weird for me to put this here haha
Ah, ok! I knew it would be weird for me to put this here haha
UjJgCyZ.png