Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283

Please post your suggestions for new Familiar types here!

Please post your suggestions for new Familiar types here!

edit: link is now updated to the summary posted within this thread.

edit: link is now updated to the summary posted within this thread.
Familiars that look like chameleons!
Familiars that look like chameleons!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
SATYRS, PLEASE. For the love of earthshaker, please make them MALE monstrous humanoids. The centaurs, nymphs, harpies, etc are all ladies. More variety, please.♥ Even one with a beastly head would be good. [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EA3d2A0eR1Y/TtkPw26nSXI/AAAAAAAAAHg/Ym7DZpeO9DQ/s1600/imagesCATV4PUL.jpg[/img] You would seriously make my dragon-year if we could have this. (part of me wishes I could [url=http://jerepasaurus.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/]help with the ideas[/url], but, a girl can dream...)
SATYRS, PLEASE. For the love of earthshaker, please make them MALE monstrous humanoids. The centaurs, nymphs, harpies, etc are all ladies. More variety, please.♥

Even one with a beastly head would be good.

imagesCATV4PUL.jpg

You would seriously make my dragon-year if we could have this.

(part of me wishes I could help with the ideas, but, a girl can dream...)
I need a peacock spider familiar. Need. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mau8dkUY0K1rf0maho1_250.gif[/img] And really, more insects in general. Butterflies, dragonflies, fireflies, damselflies, beetles, cicadas... I could go on and on. I know a lot of people are grossed out by bugs, but there's so much possibility for interesting patterns and colours.
I need a peacock spider familiar. Need.

tumblr_mau8dkUY0K1rf0maho1_250.gif

And really, more insects in general. Butterflies, dragonflies, fireflies, damselflies, beetles, cicadas... I could go on and on. I know a lot of people are grossed out by bugs, but there's so much possibility for interesting patterns and colours.
tMWSKAV.png
Sheep
hippocamp
Kirin
Sheep
hippocamp
Kirin
Just thought i'd say I agree with @amberwing, a peacock spider could be fantastic :)
Just thought i'd say I agree with @amberwing, a peacock spider could be fantastic :)
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
[center][item=Black Orpington] I can't bring myself to sell it or eat it. It's cute. I need one as a pet. [/center]
Black Orpington

I can't bring myself to sell it or eat it.
It's cute.
I need one as a pet.
greenspell.png[/url]tumblr_ne0o7iWLyZ1u07azbo2_100.png
[/center]
Dinosaurs. (T-Rexes with tiny bodies and big heads. But also dinosaurs in general.)
Dinosaurs. (T-Rexes with tiny bodies and big heads. But also dinosaurs in general.)
tumblr_n0fpdt4Nnq1sgzmmzo2_r1_250.giftumblr_n1ropi3JA71sgzmmzo1_250.png
Familiars that bear a resemblance to the dragon breeds would be awesome!
Familiars that bear a resemblance to the dragon breeds would be awesome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283