Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gene Sources?
I've found genes on the Auction House and in the Marketplace, but is there any chance for them to show up elsewhere? (Chests, Coliseum loot, Pinkerton, etc?)
I've found genes on the Auction House and in the Marketplace, but is there any chance for them to show up elsewhere? (Chests, Coliseum loot, Pinkerton, etc?)
Good question!

So far, you cannot obtain Gene scrolls through Chests, nor Coliseum loot.

Pinkerton is the only one I&#039;m not completely sure about. >< (Tricky, tricky Pinkerton!)
Good question!

So far, you cannot obtain Gene scrolls through Chests, nor Coliseum loot.

Pinkerton is the only one I&#039;m not completely sure about. >< (Tricky, tricky Pinkerton!)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you very much! I will continue squirreling treasure away for some beautiful eye spots, then!
Thank you very much! I will continue squirreling treasure away for some beautiful eye spots, then!
You can also have the gene introduced to your lair by obtaining offspring from other players that have the gene. It does pass on. :-D
You can also have the gene introduced to your lair by obtaining offspring from other players that have the gene. It does pass on. :-D
Ahhh, that helps too! Thank you!
Ahhh, that helps too! Thank you!