Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Looking for my exalted dragon..
1 2
Does anyone know if there is a search to find out ID# for our exalted dragons? Or to see which dragons we have exalted? I am filling out a form and it asks for the ID#, I know its not required but I would like to learn how to navigate the site better, and if there is a search like someone may have mentioned I would really like to know where this is, as I seem to be kinda blind to its location. :)

thanks!
Does anyone know if there is a search to find out ID# for our exalted dragons? Or to see which dragons we have exalted? I am filling out a form and it asks for the ID#, I know its not required but I would like to learn how to navigate the site better, and if there is a search like someone may have mentioned I would really like to know where this is, as I seem to be kinda blind to its location. :)

thanks!
bannerifrit_by_corveiris-d9qbmkl.gif
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

@scattersby Is Farkus your exalted dragon? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=12469

@scattersby Is Farkus your exalted dragon? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=12469
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
thanks! how did you find him?
thanks! how did you find him?
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
fod nust hon zindro zaan
I clicked on Aela, your only First Generation. I found one of her offspring, and clicked on the other parent that was not Aela. :3

This would only work if you had an offspring link to the exalted dragon, though. I do not know how to achieve this if you utilized a parentless dragon that didn't breed.
I clicked on Aela, your only First Generation. I found one of her offspring, and clicked on the other parent that was not Aela. :3

This would only work if you had an offspring link to the exalted dragon, though. I do not know how to achieve this if you utilized a parentless dragon that didn't breed.
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
In the dragon search page, you can choose to search exalted dragons. :-) (see exalted status dropdown at the bottom.)
In the dragon search page, you can choose to search exalted dragons. :-) (see exalted status dropdown at the bottom.)
@Undel Searching exalted dragons actually doesn't work, it brings up no results no matter what.
@Undel Searching exalted dragons actually doesn't work, it brings up no results no matter what.
3IvN2SV.png
Interesting...

@Akiri
Interesting...

@Akiri
Thanks guys, I like Lune's idea of checking through the offspring. I'll check out the dragon search and see if it works, if it does I'll let you know :)
Thanks guys, I like Lune's idea of checking through the offspring. I'll check out the dragon search and see if it works, if it does I'll let you know :)
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
fod nust hon zindro zaan
So I just tried it, the search for exalted dragons has no results, just like you mentioned. I wonder why! It seemed like such a good idea.
So I just tried it, the search for exalted dragons has no results, just like you mentioned. I wonder why! It seemed like such a good idea.
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
fod nust hon zindro zaan
@scattersby
My guess is that it is a bug that it isn't working.
@scattersby
My guess is that it is a bug that it isn't working.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2