Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
Thanks for the update, Culex. Be sure to take some time for yourself, don't work too hard.
Thanks for the update, Culex. Be sure to take some time for yourself, don't work too hard.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Is there no way to actually export from my hoard? I have to manually type all my food and items like a peasant? D:

Thank you anyway haha. But wow this is a lot of work to even start filling in
Is there no way to actually export from my hoard? I have to manually type all my food and items like a peasant? D:

Thank you anyway haha. But wow this is a lot of work to even start filling in
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@flyteofheart
You can't have external things pull data from FR, so yeah, you gotta do it manual. At least the SHO is kept in hoard-order!
@flyteofheart
You can't have external things pull data from FR, so yeah, you gotta do it manual. At least the SHO is kept in hoard-order!
@Culex
Congratulations on the overhaul, and particularly on solving the manaweed problem!

May I be on the pinglist?
@Culex
Congratulations on the overhaul, and particularly on solving the manaweed problem!

May I be on the pinglist?
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
@Culex
Wow this is useful. I'd like to be added to the pinglist please ^_^
@Culex
Wow this is useful. I'd like to be added to the pinglist please ^_^
ce6b303849.png _ 42946958e3.png __
~
she/her
+0 FR time
familiar collector
||-//
~
__
@Coolkid @DeepflowManah @Delight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @MamaSheepy @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Today's new stuff was added in. Also I put the current prices in for bloodscale/venomscale stuff, 'cause I voided it last time but forgot to actually price them whoops. No other pricing updates though; it takes a long time haha.
@Coolkid @DeepflowManah @Delight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @MamaSheepy @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Today's new stuff was added in. Also I put the current prices in for bloodscale/venomscale stuff, 'cause I voided it last time but forgot to actually price them whoops. No other pricing updates though; it takes a long time haha.
Thank you very much (again and again) for your attention to detail and your work not only with this organizer, but with your leveling guides as well!

~gratitude sparkles go here~
Thank you very much (again and again) for your attention to detail and your work not only with this organizer, but with your leveling guides as well!

~gratitude sparkles go here~
@Culex
Could I get on the pinglist, please?
This is so useful!
@Culex
Could I get on the pinglist, please?
This is so useful!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Coolkid @DeepflowManah @Delight @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @MamaSheepy @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Got all the Jamboree stuff in!! I love that balloon holy beans
@Coolkid @DeepflowManah @Delight @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @MamaSheepy @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Got all the Jamboree stuff in!! I love that balloon holy beans
Wow, quick update! Thanks :)

I'm a sucker for those balloons, too...
Wow, quick update! Thanks :)

I'm a sucker for those balloons, too...
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102