Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Can we be friends?
1 2 3 4 5
@mary2011 xD Sounds useful, ;-; I just wish like, I had treasure to start with rofl. Ugh. I think i need to set myself a goal and not spend any T until i have the amount i want.
Same here. c: PM me whenever you feel like it.
@mary2011 xD Sounds useful, ;-; I just wish like, I had treasure to start with rofl. Ugh. I think i need to set myself a goal and not spend any T until i have the amount i want.
Same here. c: PM me whenever you feel like it.
@Elm

Well, I have learned if you play that shock switch game, that will usually bring in alot of T, and also Digging in the Gathering Items place too - and you can go to Trading Post and there's a pile of stuff where you can get one item daily (random item) and if it's not something you want, you can just sell it :-3
@Elm

Well, I have learned if you play that shock switch game, that will usually bring in alot of T, and also Digging in the Gathering Items place too - and you can go to Trading Post and there's a pile of stuff where you can get one item daily (random item) and if it's not something you want, you can just sell it :-3
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@mary2011 Ehhhh. Shock Switch didn't work for me that one time. Maybe I'll try again haha.
@mary2011 Ehhhh. Shock Switch didn't work for me that one time. Maybe I'll try again haha.
@Elm

It might have to do with how many ppl are on the site at once. Also sometimes restarting your computer itself helps, or clearing browser history or something, I forget. It might depend on your computer itself sometimes.

But yeah, it didn't used to give out treasure, but now it does and it's an easy way to get alot :-3
@Elm

It might have to do with how many ppl are on the site at once. Also sometimes restarting your computer itself helps, or clearing browser history or something, I forget. It might depend on your computer itself sometimes.

But yeah, it didn't used to give out treasure, but now it does and it's an easy way to get alot :-3
@mary2011 how do you even finish the game, *confused*
@mary2011 how do you even finish the game, *confused*
@Elm

You keep playing, just keep going as long as you can - so you get more treasure.
But if you wanna stop, you let it reach the top and it's over.
I'd keep playing though, for as long as possible, if only because you get more treasure that way.
@Elm

You keep playing, just keep going as long as you can - so you get more treasure.
But if you wanna stop, you let it reach the top and it's over.
I'd keep playing though, for as long as possible, if only because you get more treasure that way.
@mary2011

@.@ Sounds like a good plan. I'll try whenever im bored.
@mary2011

@.@ Sounds like a good plan. I'll try whenever im bored.
^
^
Wassuppppp ^^
I joined about a month before you, but, don't let that fool you. I'm still as much as a noob now as I was then. Haha
Wassuppppp ^^
I joined about a month before you, but, don't let that fool you. I'm still as much as a noob now as I was then. Haha
:D I'll decide to pop in too.
:D I'll decide to pop in too.
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
1 2 3 4 5