Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [NAB] Disappearing Auction?
I posted an Ethereal Trickster familiar on the AH and it expired, so I collected it and re-posted it for the same price on a longer duration yesterday. Today, I have no record of it ever being sold or the auction being cancelled, but the auction (and the item) are gone. The ethereal trickster also does not show up in my hoard or my bestiary. I'm almost positive that I did not sell it or destroy it by mistake.

Would it be possible to have this item restored?
I posted an Ethereal Trickster familiar on the AH and it expired, so I collected it and re-posted it for the same price on a longer duration yesterday. Today, I have no record of it ever being sold or the auction being cancelled, but the auction (and the item) are gone. The ethereal trickster also does not show up in my hoard or my bestiary. I'm almost positive that I did not sell it or destroy it by mistake.

Would it be possible to have this item restored?
impShopSig.png_______________arrababysig.png
@Odeen

The auction house purges expired auctions to the message center in chunks at a time, usually on the hour. It's possible that it has simply not reached your messages yet. Will you let me know in a few hours if it has still not been returned to you?
@Odeen

The auction house purges expired auctions to the message center in chunks at a time, usually on the hour. It's possible that it has simply not reached your messages yet. Will you let me know in a few hours if it has still not been returned to you?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It finally showed up. I guess I remembered wrong when I thought I'd posted it for longer than a day. Dankeschön!
It finally showed up. I guess I remembered wrong when I thought I'd posted it for longer than a day. Dankeschön!
impShopSig.png_______________arrababysig.png
No prob :)
No prob :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer